• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ron_bato

Oct 25, 2017
in NA MS is doing a 3-months for $1 deal starting tomorow.

In europe, you can get 6 months (3 month + 3 month free) for £23.99 (which is about 28€) on amazon uk, works outside the uk too I bought it myself.

I heard there is the same 3+3 deal in NA but I cant find it in the amazon.com site.

It's here: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Game-Pa...02-20&linkId=0510e7c769ab4a94ae60984245248841

Check under special offers:
  • Buy a 3 Month Game Pass Membership and receive an additional one at no charge Here's how (restrictions apply)

Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass is the best value in gaming. I haven't bought a single game for my Xbox in months. Always wanted to try MHW, but didn't want to buy it. Gonna play through RE5 too.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
SOOOOO glad I never bought MHW, really wanted too a few times too. Capcoms been really great with putting stuff on Gamepass.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell. I almost never have to buy games anymore. Prey and MHW were on my radar for a sale but I'll gladly take the chance to play it over the sub.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
God I love Game Pass.

Is there anything in the console-verse that happened this gen better than either Game Pass or Xbox backward compat?

Pretty remarkable that their gen was destroyed at the outset because of being perceived as having unfriendly-to-consumer features and policies. What a turnaround in that department.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
I'm still trying to beat Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4... now Monster Hunter.

I'm glad more people will get to try Prey. Amazing game.

Mar 22, 2019
Ok so there pretty much isnt any need to buy games now...this is amazing and given I have both PS4 and XBX, game pass basically means my ps4 is only used for exclusives.

Shame i already bought MHW on PS4 in the christmas sale :(

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck yeah. I always was interested in MHW but didn't know if it would be for me. No reason not to give it a shot now. Gamepass stays delivering.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but 4 more titles are leaving Game Pass at the end of April in addition to the 6 that were previously posted. The four new ones are

The Swapper
OlliOlli
The Golf Club
Pumped BMX+

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
Ok so there pretty much isnt any need to buy games now...this is amazing and given I have both PS4 and XBX, game pass basically means my ps4 is only used for exclusives.

Shame i already bought MHW on PS4 in the christmas sale :(
Same here. Recently bought Nicer Automata on PS4 afraid that it'd soon be "free" on my X.

Super happy with these additions!

zzzyz36

Oct 23, 2018
keeps getting better and better.

game pass seems to always offer me 50% off to renew for another 3 months so I just keep doing that 3 months at a time.

HMC

Aug 24, 2018
I came *THIS* close to buying MHW and Golf Club a couple weeks ago. Sweet sweet sweet

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's just insane value for money. I haven't played a single game listed there except season 1 TWD.

If Xbox direct/inside was soon to be released, this should have been mixed with that. Would had made for an amazing PR scene

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I mean, the exclusive problem still persists (but I love those two CRPG studios they bought to fix that).

But Gamepass is reason enough to buy an Xbox one. Holy shit, the selection is incredible for the price.

This problem will be solved over time though. None of the first-party games will leave the service, so it can only continue to grow. They have many more studios now so the Game Pass catalogue will keep getting better. It just takes a while before 2018 studios acquisitions will materialize.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I do think MS has to sell Game Pass at regular price more often though. I guess my Microsoft Rewards acitivities and Bing searches will give them enough in return though.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
If you have the patience, why even buy games anymore? Just wait for them to appear on GP.
That's exactly what I am doing. Haven't actually bought a game since early 2018.

Borrowed Spiderman and God Of War from the library, everything else just comes with gamepass.

Oct 28, 2017
Im one of the few people on the planet that actually really liked Prey 1 and played the shit out of it when it launched back in 06. But ive also never played Prey 2 for what ever reason. Is there any advice for someone who's about to play it for the first time. I remember it being quite controversial when it was released with people saying it had very little to do with the first game and also it barely being a shooter.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Need to get everyone on Gamepass to pay for that MHW expansion money 💰

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Im one of the few people on the planet that actually really liked Prey 1 and played the shit out of it when it launched back in 06. But ive also never played Prey 2 for what ever reason. Is there any advice for someone who's about to play it for the first time. I remember it being quite controversial when it was released with people saying it had very little to do with the first game and also it barely being a shooter.
They are similar in name only. Prey 2018 is more along the line on system shock, bioshock, deus ex.

Immersive sims, I believe they are called.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Like some titles, I get the feeling MHW will be for a shorter time but I would love to see what happens to the community if it stays muhc longer and then the expansion comes out.
I play on PS4 but I have to high agree with the playerbase sentiment.