• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Yessss, legit the most hyped I've been for a MS conference in a long time. I have the feeling they're gonna bring the fucking games big time this year

Jellycrackers

Oct 25, 2017
Jeff Grubb indicated that folks shouldn't expect Avowed, Fable, Perfect Dark, etc.

Barring any potential surprises that haven't leaked, it seems like this show is largely going to be about Halo, Starfield, Forza, Psychonauts 2 and Battlefield 2042 from the sound of it.

It's a really solid line-up, to be sure. But I think next year is finally going to be the big bomb-dropper that everyone is hoping for.

:(

Though I'll still be very happy with Halo and Starfield 😌

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Jeff Grubb indicated that folks shouldn't expect Avowed, Fable, Perfect Dark, etc.

Barring any potential surprises that haven't leaked, it seems like this show is largely going to be about Halo, Starfield, Forza, Psychonauts 2 and Battlefield 2042 from the sound of it.

It's a really solid line-up, to be sure. But I think next year is finally going to be the big bomb-dropper that everyone is hoping for.

Curious to see if that Reddit leaker was right about Hellblade 2 being there. Maybe things changed.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a spoiler-free link to the replay? Think I might end up missing the start by about an hour.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I just want Halo to look good. I thought it actually looked ok last year. Sure it wasn't amazing but looked fun and I just want a damn good Halo game back.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This should be fun. 2 more hours.

Gimme Halo and hopefully the progress of HB2!

Also, would love to see the Cloud streaming stick or talk more about that.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Would not be surprised if Fable doesn't show up...But still very disappointed. Feels like that game is really far away.

Hopefully they have at least a couple RPGs to show in general.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Not an Xbox owner, but I'm excited to see how Microsoft has been making the right moves to course correct for several years now. Hopefully today we see some of the fruits of the work that began in 2014!

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I don't need much for this conference to be great: some gameplay from Starfield and Arkane Austin's game is all I want, with Forza Horizon 5 being a nice bonus. Not much of a Halo fan, but hope it looks good.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017

So, 70 minutes of Halo?

I kid. I'm guessing there's going to be plenty third-party games there.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone posted the hype shelf yet tho
pQ0wO6m.jpg

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Really hope Forza Horizon 5 is there; I know it's rumored, but there's always a chance it could be wrong. My love for the Horizon series is unlimited.

PapaShango

Oct 27, 2017
We expecting any new "exclusive" IP to be announced? Thinking at least 1 title w Kojima productions no?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
microsoft will take a page out of ubis thingy and have a forza car driving slowly through scenery for 30 minutes. except they will forget its on the main show instead of the preshow

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Anybody else hoping for something totally stupid like a por/remaster of Fallout 1 and 2? Lol.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've seen enough Grubb quotes to last a lifetime, jeez. He is reaching a level for me.

Not long to go now, hype perfectly in check but hoping to see new stuff and game play. 👍

Jun 10, 2018
I wonder if we'll something of Gears 6. They showed Gears 5 just two years after Gears of War 4. This is the third year after 5, I just want to see something on it. But I am super excited to finally see more of Halo Infinite.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I cant wait for Skyrim for my fridge

But I hope they drop Flight Simulator on Game Pass later. I've been trying to preload it but it wont install on my XSX

Status
Not open for further replies.