• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Colossus on his way to your girl
He's taken!

jyjkism8vps51.jpg

Lelex

Aug 12, 2019
Just a general question… Northstar's husband is a human, right?

is he the only one living in Krakoa? Has that been touched upon anywhere?

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think Shogo (Jubilee's kid) is a human, right? Also, Corsair doesn't LIVE there permanently, but I bet he's free to come and go whenever he wants.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I think Shogo (Jubilee's kid) is a human, right? Also, Corsair doesn't LIVE there permanently, but I bet he's free to come and go whenever he wants.
Shogo is human. But Shogo is also a baby.

There might be one or two others since I think some of the other X-Men were attached to humans, but there's not many at all.

Eulala

Aug 8, 2018
Capes for everyone!

High-fashioned women? Buff dudes in coat capes paired with no shirt? Gay little me could not have even imagined such a more wonderful comic event!

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I like how Northstar's husband is on a page with a bunch of people dressed flashy with flashy names, and he's just listed as Kyle.

So simple and down to earth lmao.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just a general question… Northstar's husband is a human, right?

is he the only one living in Krakoa? Has that been touched upon anywhere?

Humans are allowed with very strict permissions I guess. Kyle and Jubilee's son are the only two humans in Krakoa as far as I know. (Although any kid born from a mutant would probably be okay)

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LMFAO at that cyclops costume. Some artists hates that douche as much as they should. That face shield thing is hilariously bad.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Giving it some thought: Daken and Sinister are perfect because they're making opposite statements really well:

Sinister: "This old thing? No, I just pulled this out of my closet. I don't have to dress for special occasions. I am a special occasion."

Daken: "It's a special occasion. I thought I'd put on something you wouldn't otherwise see me in."

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm on Marvel Unlimited time, wondering how the fuck Apocalypse is there.
Also wondering why like 70% of the Hellions team I know isn't there.

Lmo2017

Oct 25, 2017
To the east of Parts Unknown...
Daken knows what's up. You stick out by looking relatively normal when all the geeks try to play dress up.

Mangeto looks like he's wants to give you a tour of his Magnet Factory and Professor X must have mind wiped MR. T

Colossus would be nice except for that shirt he killed some guy from Jersey Shore for.

Kurt is adorable though! :X

OP
OP
Nakenorm

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Didn't expect the F4, Doom, Avengers and A.I.M to show up.