• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Some nice demo graphs for Raw and Smackdown YTD.

first week back with fans was the classic, one week ratings pop. yet, neither show did their biggest number of the year.

second and third shows have been middle of the pack, viewership wise.

almost as if fans returning doesn't make a difference for this shit show 🤔

meanwhile aew has been on a 1 million+ killstreak since fans returned 🤔

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
first week back with fans was the classic, one week ratings pop. yet, neither show did their biggest number of the year.

second and third shows have been middle of the pack, viewership wise.

almost as if fans returning doesn't make a difference for this shit show 🤔

meanwhile aew has been on a 1 million+ killstreak since fans returned 🤔
Fans, Cena and Goldberg definitely helped them get a bump and not lose it too much after.

The biggest help Cena has made seems to be ticket sales which have had a massive bump since he was announced.

Gonna be real interesting to see where Raw lands once Cena/Goldberg are gone and football starts. Gonna be a long wait for them until the rock most likely comes for the lead up to Survivor series.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like the "fans are back" bump already peaked. I can't imagine why.

What in the blue fuck was that? Forget just watching this on TV, imagine paying real money to watch that shit and being satisfied with it.

The Olympics are over, and nothing was on last night to explain the drop other than people are tuning out of this shit.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
no olympics
no nba
fans back
randy orton back
road to summer slam (there tends to be an uptick in interest around this time)

yet, number is down from last week
lol

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Wanna know the funny part, this wasn't even the worst thing that happened. This was the first Raw since 2019 that I sat through in it's entirety. Everything else was just so boring and shit that this actually managed to spark at least some kind of reaction in my withering soul. Oh my god, that's right…I'm still alive…and something happened!?

Then it went right back to shitsville.

Jeffolation

Shinra Employee
Oct 30, 2017
I feel bad for Alexa, having to sell this junk. She's not half assing it but this gimmick is death, especially with Bray gone and those Wyatt chants starting up right away last night.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
People are starting to realize that having fans doesn't change how dogshit WWE's booking is, I just hope it decreases for the rest of the year.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Thing is there's some decent stuff on RAW, but there's so much utterly shit around it that just makes it impossible to sit down and watch it all. Just burn down the whole Fiend gimmick and it spawns, no one cares anymore. Do something exciting with the girls, I've had more fun in the divas era than nowdays.
The only thing I enjoy are Lashley and Riddle, the rest I can do without.

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone transposed these onto Adam & God from the Sistine Chapel yet?

Bored waiting for design files to upload...

AEW-WWE-Adam-God.jpg

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
35-49 men today were 11-25 when the attitude era started in 1997

safe to say the core attitude era audience that is still watching (male teens/college age) have made their move. only a matter of time before everyone else follows, besides the olds.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017

Y'all are shitting on this but it got a laugh out of me. Yeah it's a WCW 2000 laugh, but at least it's a reaction. That's an upgrade from last time I tried to watch WWE. I was bored af.

Status
Not open for further replies.