• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It would look so much better with provolone or a cheese sauce, the yellow slices look gross.

MegaZubat

Oct 25, 2017
philly cheesesteak pizza is nothing new and even domino's makes a pretty good one. the one linked in the op looks really bad. Toppings falling all off-- And isn't the cheese supposed to melt when heated? esPECIALLY american cheese.

"I really expected this to taste like a normal pizza because it looks like pizza..." Does it tho?

Oct 22, 2020
There's almost no kind of pizza I wouldn't try at least once.

Maaaaaaaybe that Brazilian pizza with the corn the garbage, but that's about it.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Not with that flavoured plastic on top. Put some proper cheese on it and I'll think about it.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Oh this is new york?

Nah, I had a 1 dollar slice that looks better than this today

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Those paid actresses could barely contain their disgust. Why would you put fucking fake cheese on that?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
there is no food where that cheese is good
none
I like it on a few things.

Grilled Cheese
Cheeseburger
Chicken Sandwich

I'll even add a slice to mac and cheese, just to give it a bit more of a creamier consistency.

Taste is subjective but, I always try to have a block of Land O Lakes American on hand in case I want some gooey cheese on something.

Oct 29, 2017
That pizza looks like someone made it with sole purpose of getting attention on social media. Neither Pizza's or Cheesesteaks are made with American cheese.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Domino's actually makes it right. Cheese goes under the meat and sticks it to the dough.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Try? Yes. Order? Fuck no. That looks exactly like the kind of things my friends would order for shits and giggles and someone else paying for it is about the only way I would try it.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how "American cheese" used to be a derogatory term but now media is using it unironically. Who sees "American cheese" and gets excited?
I like it on a few things.

Grilled Cheese
Cheeseburger
Chicken Sandwich

I'll even add a slice to mac and cheese, just to give it a bit more of a creamier consistency.

Taste is subjective but, I always try to have a block of Land O Lakes American on hand in case I want some gooey cheese on something.
I'm leaving this planet.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hard no.

When I was a student and super poor, I once assembled a pizza from cheap pre-made frozen pizza crust and Kraft singles as a cheese substitute. The end result looked like the OP and was something awful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

OP
OP
Gentlemen

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I see your Philly Cheesesteak, and raise you whatever the fuck this is

at least it looks like it was cooked properly. checking the yelp for the pizza restaurant in question shows they've not only served this since at least 2018, but they normally broil it longer so at least there's a more attractive color to the cheese and meat/onions.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
Good idea, but fucking awful execution in this vid. This vid which is 3 long minutes for no obvious reason.

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, why the hell not? wouldn't eat the one in the OP though. No matter how good the reviews are.