• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
I have been rewatching The X-Files on Blu Ray and it is reminding of my crush on Gillian Anderson, I remember watching this series when it originally aired as I was entering puberty and remember her as my first crush on a famous person.

Even now whenever I see her I can't help but be taken back to those days and even now she is still amazingly attractive and has aged very gracefully.

Who was your first celebrity crush, ERA?

Oct 30, 2017
movie-underworld-evolution-kate-beckinsale-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Kate Beckinsale

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Jonathan Taylor Thomas. But then not too much later I found out I prefer women.

sanstesy

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
When I was around six years old and saw the music video for 'Can't get you out of my head' by Kylie Minogue for the first time.

My eyes were frozen to the screen and didn't really know why back then.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My earliest one was like when I was 8 or 9 years old. I remember having a huge schoolboy crush on Jewel Staite when she was on Are You Afraid of the Dark. She popped up on Beyond Belief later and the crush was still there.

Past that, once I was a teenager probably Beckinsale.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
235ac697c101dc6ac241305193c21d03

Denise Crosby / Tasha Yar is why I have been conditioned to find short hair highly attractive.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Didn't really have a crush on any celebrity for a long time, the first one I remember having was for a girl that played in a movie from here (Matusalem 2). Had to look on IMDB for her name, which is apparently Magali Gevaert ... and she's only credited for this one movie. I was completely smitten and watched this movie so many times just to see her in it.

In the movie she was some sort of exchange student that became the girlfriend of the main character.

hqdefault.jpg

But that's only assuming we mean human celebrities. Because here's my first actual crush :

jessica-rabbit-0.jpg

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
Phoebe Cates in Gremlins, with that older woman appeal. Allison Hannigan in My Stepmother is an Alien for that same age crush.

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
Tiffani.Amber Thiessen

539928b5d963c916bb95833480814bbc.jpg

Valerie Malone years on 90210 was the reason I started watching the show.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, probably Michelle Pfieffer as Catwoman. I can probably blame that scene when she whips the vases for my interest in BDSM :P

Oct 27, 2017
Rotherham, England
But that's only assuming we mean human celebrities. Because here's my first actual crush :

jessica-rabbit-0.jpg

Yeah... she would've been mine too... I would have only been about six or seven years old, I guess, but I can't think of finding anyone(thing?) attractive before her.

If she doesn't count, I guess it'd be Diane Youdale who was Jet in UK Gladiators (and the Games Mistress from Gamesworld).

z2wzQI2.jpg