• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I've evolved and am now calling it "white dairy milk".
D45yrVPWkAAAYGm.jpg

Did you, though? 🤔

OP
OP
Soliloquy of a Dogge
Oct 27, 2017

White dairy milk, yes.

Found some footage of Soliloquy of a Dogge talking about the product he prefers over white milk

Take a gander at this heavenly goodness!

MALK-organic-cold-pressed-nut-milks-roll-out-nationwide-at-Whole-Foods_wrbm_large.jpg

Milk is life! <3

I'd rather drink the vomit of someone who had imbibed the juice from a dead skunk that crawled inside another skunk than drink almond/cashew/coconut milk or any of the other vile vegan substances.

It's okay, we can still be friends :)

You mean dairy milk... right OP? because all "milk" is a shade of white.

No, white dairy milk.

OP
OP
Soliloquy of a Dogge
Oct 27, 2017
Would you rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer?

Depends on the type of beer.

You're just not drinking it right OP

C6PXwf1XMAsMsP4.jpg

The only thing that could make this picture more of an abomination is if there were mushrooms on that pizza.

Every time one of these food/drink threads come up, i wonder how someone could grow to adulthood being so incredibly fussy.

It's not being fussy, it's called being enlightened.

White dairy milk.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
White milk is pretty terrible on its own

It's an absolute must with chocolate or when making a smoothie though

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
unsweetened almond milk tastes like sewage water. drink the superior dairy alternative instead, soya milk, and become a soyboy beta cuck like myself

(oat milk is also acceptable)

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took me a long time before I could tolerate white milk and even now I can only really tolerate it with sugar in it or with something sweet like cake. Cherry milk though is one of the best things ever.

Oct 27, 2017
Milk comes from animals. Unless it comes from coconuts. I've never heard someone call cow milk "white milk". Where is this a thing?

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
I remember people saying Soylent 2.0 tasted like cereal milk so I was very excited to try it. When I got it, it was so bad I felt betrayed. Then, I decided to make myself some cereal and tried to drink the leftover milk after eating it and I wanted to throw up. I hadn't drunk milk in years at that point and had remembered it to be tasty in my kid years but that must have all been a matrix simulation because milk tastes like Soylent and Soylent tastes like liquid feet.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
I'm lactose intolerant, so for more than a decade I've tried every type of milk alternative possible for everything I use milk for. I'm currently finishing a half dozen carton box of Oat Milk from Costco.

I hate it. I don't last long on any milk alternative because they just don't work on everything like cow milk does.

so, back to lactose free milk for me.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I'm lactose intolerant, so for more than a decade I've tried every type of milk alternative possible for everything I use milk for. I'm currently finishing a half dozen carton box of Oat Milk from Costco.

I hate it. I don't last long on any milk alternative because they just don't work on everything like cow milk does.

so, back to lactose free milk for me.

c3gtoMR.png

Ripple (original, not unsweetened) is close, and I've tried pretty much all of them as well.

Unfortunately, my wife is outright allergic to dairy so even lactose free milk won't cut it. But you're right - none of the plant milks work well in cooking, especially for creamy soups or sauces. Coconut milk is passable in certain things but it also has too strong a flavour for many dishes.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
c3gtoMR.png

Ripple (original, not unsweetened) is close, and I've tried pretty much all of them as well.

Unfortunately, my wife is outright allergic to dairy so even lactose free milk won't cut it. But you're right - none of the plant milks work well in cooking, especially for creamy soups or sauces. Coconut milk is passable in certain things but it also has too strong a flavour for many dishes.

Hmmm, Pea Milk is actually the one I haven't tried... I think? I rarely see it in supermarkets though. I live in Mexico, so it's even rarer.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Hmmm, Pea Milk is actually the one I haven't tried... I think? I rarely see it in supermarkets though. I live in Mexico, so it's even rarer.

It's rare enough here in Canada, too (and expensive, $6 or $7 for less than 1.5L). I think it's best balance of protein and fat and as a result feels more like real milk on your tongue. It just doesn't quite taste like it, with a bit of a grassy aftertaste. But I did use it in a handful of recipes (waffles and biscuits) and the results were good.

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imo the best milk flavor is the one you drink minutes after extracting from the cow and must be still warm. Though it may be not the healthier way to drink.