• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which anime glasses frames should I buy? The Poll

• Toho Megane: Alice Model

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • GranBlue Fantasy: Lancelot Model

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other: post yer meme/gif/animpic/link

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • why did u only create a poll now after all these replies?? listen computer is hard

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Out of those two? Granblue.

Otherwise

Nn0CDsv.jpg

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Both are really nice and would fit you nicely, but the first pair just seems a bit more comfortable to me.

OP
OP
Prax

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
WHY ARE THE GLASSES NOT LIKE THE PIC *points at rimmed top!!!* D:<
-- oh there is alternate half rim version? HMM..

some of us will never be truly worthy

we are all just a sumima-excuse
Do not despair. If you dress in enough anime things, surely you will become full anime!

Look at who I could become..

Alice, nerdgirl with fairy summons?
963815ae56e840c5a3ede65c71779014.jpg

or Lancelot, hot mans with femme touch
c9a7e44576964703a0829e9bb3ef8769.jpg

More people voted for the former, but knowing I will be wiping my dirty glasses with this dude really turns the tides!

Oct 25, 2017
I think I want bottom rimmed glasses now

I found some at Rakuten, but I have no clue how the perscription verification even works when buying glasses overseas. Out of the two shown, go for the Toho ones OP. Less gaudy and your hair can hide the sides.

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer the second one in the OP. Some might say they are too jazzy, but I say you can never be too jazzy.

LOOK AT MY GLASSES AM I ANIME NOW
OP
OP
Prax

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping thread to show u I follow through. And by follow through, I mean I did not follow the poll at all and just went full anime.

Am I anime now?

EJvNVWJXkAAwzlO.jpg
EJvNWleXsAAGK1V.jpg

WHO IS WHO. CAN'T TELL CAN YOU. THOUGHT SO.

They are not actually that flashy in person. The gold isn't super shiny. I also got blue-light relfecting coating and also changed out the lenses from my more "normal" Prada pair since my insurance and discount covered most of it. So for those of you worried about my presentability, now you only have to worry about my hair!

And for the record, I think this pic of me looks cuter, but the other one up there matched more with the Lancelot pic:

Lyon

Jun 5, 2019
Boooo, should have gone Bayonetta.
What you got is fine tho.

Nice pendant btw.

Lyon

Jun 5, 2019
Bayo glasses weren't half-rimmed and I think too small and soo expensive! Also, my hair would get tangled in the flourishes.. Gotta do what you gotta do..

And thanks! It's a very cool Quan Am (Kwan Yin) jade pendant from my mom. Very Vietnamese. lol

It really looks great. Props to ur mummy.

Yessss, they Bayo units were like 350usd or something like that. I take back my boooo ^_^