• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I choose...

• Colgate Optic/Other

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • Crest 3d White/other

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • Arm and Hammer Whitening/ Other

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • natural ingredient toothpaste/non flouride (please post links)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Aquafresh

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Sensodyne

Votes: 38 28.4%

• Total voters

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
hey era, im looking to make a bulk purchase of a toothpaste to last the next 6 months or so... i prefer something whitening but if anyone knows of any good current deals on their fave, please post it up

personally i've been using crest 3d toothpaste and i think it's just okay? haven't tried Colgate Optic so if anyone has any experience with it, lemme know how it compares

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
We use colgate optic or whatever their brand is now. Don't really care which one but we usually buy colgate.

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F08%2Fsupreme-fall-winter-2020-collection-accessories-08.jpg

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Non-whitening bottom shelf stuff. I rotate brands and don't care what it is, as long as it's cheap and has flouride.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
No clue. Last 10 years, I don't think I bought the same one twice in a row. I walk into the aisle, see a million options, my mind wanders and I buy the three pack that is on sale.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Zendium. Maybe it's local here (Sweden) and it's supposedly good for *googles translation* canker sores. But I really don't care which toothpaste I use.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I've switched to this Burts Bees "natural" one without Sulfates, but with Flouride. I get a lot of canker sores, and I've read using a toothpaste without sulfates is a solution. I cant say it's my "favorite", but it actually does seem to be working.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
I use Sensodyne because my teeth are terrible and I have to. It's kind of expensive though, so I don't recommend it for what you're looking for.

Oct 28, 2017
Elmex. I'm a rebel because I don't use Aronal.
(per the marketing you're supposed to alternate them (morning/evening), but that's probably just a gimmick. Germans will know.)

Oct 25, 2017
One time I helped pull a man out of the crawlspace under his house where he was stuck, and his wife gave me some weird honey toothpaste as a reward. It was delicious.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Just whatever Colgate is on promotion. Never thought much about this since my teeth haven't really given me any trouble ever.

Oct 26, 2017
im leaning towards this atm just because i can get six 6 ounce tubes for $11 or so
I mean I still buy it cheap, but even if it cost me ÂŁ5 a tube I'd still buy it now. It's for 2 reasons. The I find the strong mint flavor of regular toothpaste to be overly harsh and unpleasant, also the A&H stuff just feels better, it's foamier and I generally feel that my teeth are cleaner.
After I started, my dentist specifically noted my gums and teeth were generally healthier.

Storminormin

Jan 14, 2018
Sensodyne Repair and Protect
Hopefully it's actually helping from things getting any worse. My teeth got messed up because I was grinding them in my sleep and didn't notice because I'm a deep sleeper...

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Sensodyne.

I love there are more posts for Sensodyne than there are votes for the 'other' option. We need a redo on this poll with more of the brands that deserve to be on there.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
Arm and Hammer. Baking soda is where its at. Its what my dentist recommends and think I do see a noticeable reduction in tartar accumulation since I started using.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
Yup, drinking fluoridated tap water, and using a cheap toothpaste with fluoride is literally all you need. Biggest scam in the biz.
This. Also use a pea sized amount and not spread over all the brush -the tube will last longer. If you have teeth susceptible to cavities, the best is probably neutrafluor toothpaste. Fluoride + hydroxyapatite = fluorohydroxyapetite = dead resistant to acid.