• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ever since our forefathers came on this land
we've been coddling those we should be running through
please don't wait around for them to come and shake hands
they're not gonna be waiting for you

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He actually posted this fucking thing. Holy fucking shit.

It's been his turn for over 3 years now.

I know the guy couldn't control as much of the Russian investigation as he would've liked, but that was because his then AG recused himself. Outside of that, that orange shitstain has had almost complete control over the FBI, CIA, Homeland, you name it. None of them have found shit on the Obama administration, but his base is still stupid enough to believe some sort of legal vengeance is coming. Fucking morons.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some dumb shit idiots say to make themselves feel better

I remember seeing this all over the internet back during the last election:

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C714KhjAl8IL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png

How's that prediction working out, assholes??

Deleted member 11046

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People pay attention but like you said it, they're fucking maniacs. The narrative changes every day with these folks because its based almost entirely on made up bull shit. I'm still waiting for JFK Jr. to come out of hiding to take down Hillary and Bams along with the rest of the deepstate. If its not 5G killing people it will be some other nonsense some crank comes up with that catches on with the other cranks.
Obama's own half brother is a Q cultist. They're the reason Fauci needed a security detail. One has already been arrested for embarking on a trip to kill Biden. Two Qanons were involved in the Venezuelan coup attempt that just popped off. Flynn and his family directly and intimately interact with and are apart of that nonsense. OANN actually cites Qanon twitter accounts in their "news."

So yeah, they're fucking maniacs. But we shouldn't be dismissing them. As of last week, 40 current congressional candidates for 2020 are Qanon supporters. We have two or three current state congressmen that have come out as Qanon, posting shit like this:

This is serious.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Obama's own half brother is a Q cultist. They're the reason Fauci needed a security detail. One has already been arrested for embarking on a trip to kill Biden. Two Qanons were involved in the Venezuelan coup attempt that just popped off. Flynn and his family directly and intimately interact with and are apart of that nonsense. OANN actually cites Qanon twitter accounts in their "news."

So yeah, they're fucking maniacs. But we shouldn't be dismissing them. As of last week, 40 current congressional candidates for 2020 are Qanon supporters. We have two or three current state congressmen that have come out as Qanon, posting shit like this:

This is serious.

It's a lot of the same people and groups that helped create and bring the tea party to prominence. It's not actually a new phenomenon as said as that is to say.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
DOJ conspiring with the WH to investigate a rival candidate

consequences, when

Deleted member 11046

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a lot of the same people and groups that helped create and bring the tea party to prominence. It's not actually a new phenomenon as said as that is to say.
One, I really love your avatar and I need more of that comic.

Two, this reminds me exactly of the tea party coming to fruition and I nearly made that reference myself before editing it out of my last post. Qanon is worse, and I really do not want them to slowly consume the GOP the way the Tea Party did before them. Yet it's slowly happening, fueled by the chaos this pandemic is causing, and that's really damn scary.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Idiots whipping up a storm as usual. One giant waste of time and energy.

He actually posted this fucking thing. Holy fucking shit.

This dingaling forgot that he technically lost the election by 2.7 million votes.

It's not exactly the best reelection strategy to go all in on divisive pandering that appeals to absolutely nobody but the crazies, and young edgelords who are too lazy to vote.

I guess I'm the real dingaling for forgetting that this ego driven dotard is a reactive creature whose one and only aim is to pamper his own feelings from moment to moment. Imagine Trump trying to strategize, lel.

Last edited:

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I tried to figure out what this was about and as far as I can tell it's a meme? I can't see what Obama actually did.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
The black man spoke out of turn and criticized Supreme Leader. Trump's very white cult lost what little mind they had left.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017

This is serious.

What gets me about QAnon is I think the best explanation is the Luther Blissett thing.

It's an entity born out of someone/a group apolitical to troll, and things just snowballed and got massively out of their hands and has turned into a nationwide conspiracy network and now they're just rolling with it and the consequences. They literally have created an army out of the people they're trolling and those said people have no idea they're all stooges themselves - and it's reached the point where it's self propogating. If tomorrow the entire thing was revealed to be whatever trolling operators the crowd would just see that as false-flag and just react further.

"X, Y and Z arrested and proven beyond doubt to be QAnon and have been trolling the entire time? NUH THATS WHAT THE DEEPSTATE WANTS US TO THINK, IMMA GRAB MY GUN."

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
One, I really love your avatar and I need more of that comic.

Two, this reminds me exactly of the tea party coming to fruition and I nearly made that reference myself before editing it out of my last post. Qanon is worse, and I really do not want them to slowly consume the GOP the way the Tea Party did before them. Yet it's slowly happening, fueled by the chaos this pandemic is causing, and that's really damn scary.
It's just one of those things that for now, there is little that can be done. Bots and trolls running to the next conspiracy on Twitter. A platform that represents a small percentage of active users that actually even discuss or are involved in politics.

As for Trump, it was always expected he'd use whatever he could to make up bogus investigations. I think the difference is a lot of people have also wished up to his antics and are completely turned off of him. They know he's full of it and anything he does is likely tainted as a result. That's something new since 2016 at least.

He isn't liked and the country recognizes his atrocious attitude and response to Covid.Really isn't a way to spin 80,000 deaths and rapidly counting to anyone but his base. Which isn't enough to keep him in. Now as for the state of the country with 30-40% still supporting him, yeah we're probably fucked. This union is on borrowed time and is nearly irrevocably broken.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Don't pay attention to trending twitter tags. Most of them are trending because some dumbasses pushed them and other people wanted to find out why they were trending

Mar 3, 2019

This was always the plan. No matter who the Democratic Nominee was.

Bu bu bu but.....Trump can't impact the election, theres nothing to fear they said.........The naivety of some people on here in regards to what all Trump will attempt to do is mindblowing. He will do any and everything to secure this election, and no one is stopping him so he'll keep doing crazier crazier things

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I think the WH and the DOJ will put more effort into investigating the past admin than this pandemic

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
What gets me about QAnon is I think the best explanation is the Luther Blissett thing.

It's an entity born out of someone/a group apolitical to troll, and things just snowballed and got massively out of their hands and has turned into a nationwide conspiracy network and now they're just rolling with it and the consequences. They literally have created an army out of the people they're trolling and those said people have no idea they're all stooges themselves - and it's reached the point where it's self propogating. If tomorrow the entire thing was revealed to be whatever trolling operators the crowd would just see that as false-flag and just react further.

"X, Y and Z arrested and proven beyond doubt to be QAnon and have been trolling the entire time? NUH THATS WHAT THE DEEPSTATE WANTS US TO THINK, IMMA GRAB MY GUN."

There was some online personality who coined the term "Trump Cinematic Universe". Whenever you see a right wing personality or congressman Devin Nunes go down the rabbit hole and start ranting about Seth Rich, Lisa Page, Nellie Ohr, Pizzagate, FISA abuse, Biden in Ukraine, etc, realize you're taking a snapshot of a gigantic mural sewn together on the fly to exonerate Trump for everything he did wrong from 2015-2017.

Everything Trump has ever been investigated for or accused of requires an explanation, so the enemies list grows every month.

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
To the people that won't vote in November. Can you survive 4 more years of thi? i know I can't.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
So "Spygate" 2.0? I don't even think the average American will even have the luxury of mental energy and attention to waste on this for more than a week or two of with everyone getting laid off while dealing with Covid-19 measures.

Last edited:

Vetinari

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
User Banned (1 Month): Conspiratorial rhetoric; account in junior phase
A good summary in the Guardian, anewspaper that you can't really suspect of pro trump sympathies.
Basically, the accusation is that Obama did everything in this power to sabotage the Trump administration right from the start.
It's not really surprising , neither is the fact that Trump is doing everything to make him pay for that.

www.theguardian.com

Trump claims Obama committed 'biggest political crime in American history'

Retweet storm comes after justice department drops Michael Flynn case and Obama says US ‘rule of law’ is at risk under Trump

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
A good summary in the Guardian, anewspaper that you can't really suspect of pro trump sympathies.
Basically, the accusation is that Obama did everything in this power to sabotage the Trump administration right from the start.
It's not really surprising , neither is the fact that Trump is doing everything to make him pay for that.
source.gif

Have we ever been able to sum up an entire presidency in a single gif?

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017

www.theguardian.com

Retweet storm comes after justice department drops Michael Flynn case and Obama says US ‘rule of law’ is at risk under Trump
This is some bold sarcasm for someone with less than 100 posts and no avatar

Wait, I may have misread your post

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

www.theguardian.com

Really weird to see someone signal boosting this garbage on Resetera, of all places.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Obama was a near-flawless president, father and husband.

That's why Trump and the GoP hate him. He is the Anticonservative, fortold of in ancient text messages.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the one and only reply here "well, it's because you bring out the worst in everyone."?

Mar 30, 2019
I wonder if they scare themselves at night by saying Obama 3x in front of a Q-shaped mirror. The dramatic irony of course is the waking nightmare is for the rest of us.