• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42102

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
ELhGWEkWsAAubvV.jpg

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Lol poor John. I don't think this will make people leave him alone (obviously very much the opposite), but I hope it at least let him vent a bit.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
I'm only surprised he didn't set it to the tune of Youngbloodz' "If You Don't Give a Damn, We Don't Give a Fuck".

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Ha ha Ha ha ha oh my gosh that's classic. Yeah all these actors are so fucking done with everything sequel trilogy related and thank God for that

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
He deserved a better role than being thirsty for Rey and comic relief.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I actually think his behaviour lately has been less than ideal (especially in the way he handled criticism of hos gross comments), and the fact that people continue to support him with "lmao he doesn't give a fuck" has been disappointing.

Also, leaving in the people's names and Twitter handles is unprofessional as hell.

Deleted member 46493

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
LOL, that was good. Wish Hayden had access to technology like this in 2005 and had done this with comments about the awful writing he was forced to perform.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Great for him, but ResetEra will continue to make fun of him saying "Rey!" a lot.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I actually think his behaviour lately has been less than ideal (especially in the way he handled criticism of hos gross comments), and the fact that people continue to support him with "lmao he doesn't give a fuck" has been disappointing.

Also, leaving in the people's names and Twitter handles is unprofessional as hell.

The way the fanbase has harrassed him and all the other Star Wars actor I've got 0 sympathy for them that someone is finally clapping back at them. They can kick rocks.