• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Mine is either crunchy peanut butter or that peanut butter that comes with jelly in the same jar, both are awful.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well done steak with ketchup.

My fave is medium-rare ribeye, nicely seasoned, sometimes with a red wine reduction.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
hTVGjIY.jpg

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Black licorice immediately comes to mind.

Brown rice is sorta super gross and bland at the same time.

For Canadians: Pizza Pizza is trash-tier even among the Dominos and Little Caesars...

Well done steak with ketchup.

My dad would always do the steak well done that honestly ketchup was the only way to lubricate the dry meat lol

Nov 8, 2017
I love Indian food, but I completely avoid it when it's on the menu at my work canteen.

Also my work canteen once put pineapple in chilli. And didn't even fucking mention it on the menu. Who the fuck does that?

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Stoofvlees that hasn't been on the stove long enough so the meat isn't really falling apart, or stoofvlees where the meat wasn't browned long enough before, so it was just cooked in the broth. Or Stoofvlees where the sauce is watery and thin.

Basically badly prepared Stoofvlees.

Oct 27, 2017
You've got Alaskan wild salmon which is great tasting, nicely textured and the color it should be. Then you've got farmed salmon (I'm looking at you, Atlantic salmon) which is mealy, bad tasting and a shade of gray unless colored.

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Any time I see Spanish food in Britain or North America, or fucking Jaime Oliver's pathetic, cultural appropriation with no research attempts on it, my blood absolutely boils.

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK
A bowl of ramen that does not make the soul feel whole again, nor provide comfort and joy. Usually the culprits are a thin soup with no umami richness, or obviously store bought noodles with no satisfying bouncy, chewy texture.

Sadly most of my city seems to suffer from this and nothing compares to a good lowkey ramen place in Japan, so I just started making my own!