• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

iiStryker

Sep 19, 2019
I alternate the three souls games and Bloodborne.

I'll dip in to Nioh 2 from time to time but I much prefer the From games

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Assassins Creed Odyssey, oddly enough.

It's fun and pretty and I like eastern European women who could break me in half.

I like it

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
Hearthstone is my go to game, I want to play Ori but I play it for 5 minutes and realize I'm not really in the mood for gaming right now, HS I can put it in a separate window in my other monitor and just go through the motions

Nov 28, 2017
Started DOOM 64 a while ago. It's just like I remember it.

Modern Warfare Warzone

Trying to beat Resident Evil 3 ('99) before the Remake drops

I really want to buy the new Animal Crossing though. I've always had a passing interest in it since I saw the GameCube game years ago, and my twitter timeline isn't helping with me wanting to wait lol.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy VI Brave New World 2.0

When Final Fantasy VII New Threat 2.0 is released later this month, I will start playing that.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Got sucked back into Destiny 2. It's a love/hate thing at this point. And I'm trying to fill out my National Dex in Pokemon Sword.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I've been playing Divine Divinity. Im feelin it. Seriously feelin beat this weekend and it's a nice slow burn. 20 year old 2d dungeon hack is such a great workout for my brand new 6 core cpu.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
My most played game this weekend was Animal Crossing New Horizons. It's just so good. It also made me realize how I just wasn't in the mood for anything in the past few weeks. I can't bring myself to finish File 12 of Astral Chain, but playing AC and the hours just fly by.

I played the RE3 Demo, I quite liked it. It's too bad that I won't be able to buy it at launch since I was planning to get it physical, but I can wait.

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
Switching between Animal Crossing, Doom: Eternal, and leveling my Dark Knight in FFXIV.

Kamagii

Oct 27, 2017
South of Heaven
Nioh 2 (just hit 2nd area)
AC taking it slow about 1hr a night to relax
Diablo 3 ( trying to hit guardian for season 20)

after 1) and 3) are completed probably start dreams

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'm playing some games with Jigsaw Puzzles. Weird I know, but very relaxing and they eat up a lot of time.

If I had a Switch, I'd probably be playing Animal Crossing.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Animal Crossing like everyone else, and replaying Pokemon Emerald. I haven't played the GBA Hoenn games in 15 years, and there's a lot to enjoy compared to ORAS. I'm surprised at how good of a time I'm having with it; I only played Emerald all the way through once.

I just got the ladder in AC and am setting up housing, and I'm at Mt. Pyre in Emerald with my team fully caught and evolved.

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doom 2016, replaying it on PS4. I played it first on PC. Asphalt 9 on Switch, Jedi Fallen Order with my son.

i have decent backlog I'm churning through, but preordered FF7 Remake.

FRS1987

Oct 31, 2017
New Jersey
Nioh, never clicked with the demo but i decided to try my free copy i got through ps plus and the actual game does a better job of easing you into the game (imo) and it's mechanics. I'm really enjoying it now

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Doom, AC, Dreams, Mobile Mowing, Warzone, PSO2, Wreckfest, Rocket League, Nier, BFV, SWBII, BDO, Nascar Heat 3, Farming Simulator 19, RBI BB 20, Days Gone, Gravel, Grid, BF4

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Switching between Animal Crossing, Doom: Eternal, and leveling my Dark Knight in FFXIV.

Finally got over my tank anxiety and just got my DRK to 60. Been playing a ton of FFXIV with my friend a few states away. Closest thing we have to hanging out.

Also playing City of Heroes with my brother. Still can't believe it's back, and with everyone home now, the servers are poppin'.

Chistling away at Doom 64. I kinda don't want it to end so I'm taking my time. It's even better than I remember it.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
finished Doom Eternal yesterday and Yakuza 3 today. still working away on Nioh 2 which i should finish this week and then i'll get started on TLOU replay. then it's RE3 and FF7 time

Serule

Oct 25, 2017
My gaming time hasn't actually increased all that much; still working on Control on my Xbox, Final Fantasy X on my Switch, and just started Tales of Berseria on the PC

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Animal Crossing New Horizons like many people here, and I've also been playing Yakuza 0 these past few weeks and I'm about ready to beat it. Though I wonder after I finish Yakuza should I continue the series with Yakuza Kiwami or move on to another game in my backlog so I won't get burnt out on the franchise too soon?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing a load of Doom, but that is sort of mostly what I've been playing for months. Nice to add Eternal and 64 into that rotation though.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
I haven't time skipped or do any of that, nor do I plan on it, but I can already afford the third upgrade which is 398,000. I'm working on getting even more money to afford the one after that, but I'm working on a farm also. I've been fishing... a lot. I have over 930 fishes caught lmao.

Dang. I thought I was fishing a lot. And I have. Just recently caught my 500th fish.

My critterpedia is woefully incomplete in comparison. I always preferred fishing to bug catching.

I've also paid off the 398,000 loan. Now working towards the next.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to "walk it off" with Walking Sims.

Not really in the mood to shoot demons in the face or play something punishing like Nioh 2 right now, but I found Walking Sims to be perfect for me so far. Short and absorbing.

I've finished Draugen and Dear Esther over the weekend and really liked both. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Kentucky Route Zero are up next.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
The Division 2 for maximum immersion.

abrar-khan-tctd2-screenshot-walkintherain.jpg

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
I've been alternating between DOOM 64 and Planescape: Torment on Switch. It's my first time with either and outside of some hard crashes with PST I'm having a blast.

Slack Attack

Oct 28, 2017
I'm all over the place right now. Division 2, Warzone, Sea of Thieves and Stardew Valley.

I want to start up Ori also but I just can't bring myself to fire it up for some reason.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished both RE2 stories with Leon and Claire. I need to do the new scenario to get the true ending but I'm not sure when.
Otherwise I'm playing Destiny 2 since my friend is playing it.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finished Doom Eternal yesterday (which was a letdown unfortunately). Now I'm playing Animal Crossing daily since release, in 3 days Control's first DLC releases and RE3 is already pre-ordered on PSN. Good times ahead gaming wise.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to finish Astral Chain in the next couple days. Dabbling in MLB The Show 20. Might start Dragon Quest XI after.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Finishing my first playthrough of Nioh 2, after dropping 10 - 20 hours into other characters before restarting.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Playing through Borderlands 3 as Fl4k. Have not played as the character since the games launch, they were my first character. Getting ready for DLC 2 launching this week. (I think it still is)

I really enjoy the gameplay and loot mechanics, though I hate the story something fierce, luckily cutscene skip is part of the game now, just wish there was a dialogue skip.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Dang. I thought I was fishing a lot. And I have. Just recently caught my 500th fish.

My critterpedia is woefully incomplete in comparison. I always preferred fishing to bug catching.

I've also paid off the 398,000 loan. Now working towards the next.
reached over 1k fish tonight and I'm at 960,000 bells in my bank account. I'm doing great so far in terms of money making and fishing! I'm enjoying the calming loop tbh

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Always R6 Siege and Rocket League, finished the R3 demo twice and waiting for it for my first 2020 single player game, i'm not into Doom or AC

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
Animal Crossing mostly, nice to inhabit a soft, cuddly world for a bit each day. also some Doom 64 (for the opposite reason) and La Mualana 2.

WolfForager

Oct 27, 2017
Alternating between COD Warzone with the lads (fun as hell) and AC Odyssey, Ubisoft's free weekend did its job!

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Been shifting between a few games.

Animal Crossing : New to the franchise and I'm really enjoying it.

Final Fantasy XIII: I have loved XIII since launch, and while I hate XIII-2/3 and how they shoved Lighting into everything I still really enjoy the original and wanted to replay it before VIIR's launch.

Lapis Labyrinth: I got this on sale and it is such a fun and addictive little game. Maybe my favorite title on switch, love it.

Nier Automata: got it on sale but sadly don't care for it nearly as much as it's fandom. 2B and 9S just confuse me when it comes to how much people hype these characters up...just don't get it. That said 2A is totally appealing to me and I love the Commander.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
ACNH and Red Dead 2 which i have kind of weirdly found that i play those games in a pretty similar way

and then eventually get back to Final Fantasy XIII and finish Half-Life 2: Episode Two and jump into MLB The Show 20

but, tbh, i haven't really felt that motivated to do any of it despite having a lot to play on my plate

i was really good at playing no more than two or three games at a time this year but it kind of blew out to five which i'm bummed about, especially because three of the games are pretty lengthy

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Since the outbreak started I've finished a good bit of my backlog.
HorizonZD, Persona 5, Spider-Man, Dreams, Steamworld Quest and Luigi's Mansion 3. Looking to work on KH3 (took a break between Persona and KH3 with Spider-Man).

I'm now enjoying ACNH though which doesn't really have a "end" for me. It's giving me enough of my Stardew/Harvest Moon itch

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
Just completed the new Ori, playing Sekiro now. Man this game is hard, but it's fun as hell as well.

I'm basically always playing Melee, Rivals of Aether and Ultimate.