• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Best thing I've heard from a congressman in years.

Cummings laying down the fucking truth.

Fuck Jordan, Fuck Meadows.

Fuck protecting Trump.

This was Trump's fucking lawyer and you acted like he did everything alone, fuck you if you think that.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
I loved that ending. I love Cummings. AOC into Pressley into (vomit break) and then a superb finish. Fill in the dirt from above.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
So SNL pretty much has to get Amy Poehler back to play the emotionally over-animated blonde woman in the background yeah?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
A look into the future of Cohen adjusting to prison life

WelltodoCarefulLark-small.gif

.sdbobd.sob.oubosdbodbgoi;ng;bsdlkfgb;oei

You ain't shit

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Definitely the most emotional hearing I've watched.

I need to rewatch that Cummings speech at some point, that was POWERFUL.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Cummings, the US is not better than this. It has to prove that it will ever be better than this. This is the destiny USA has been marching toward for years.

It deserves better when it does better, and the first step is taking this shit seriously and indicting everyone who was responsible for this.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
When he said "A better Donald Trump", I feel like that statement could be interpreted in many different ways.

For example, a defeated Trump sitting in a washed up golf club after the 2020 election, would be a "better" DT

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Elijah Cummings, I love you, I respect you, but stop trying to be MLK here.

Yes, we're better than this. But one party tried to get at the truth today, and one party showed their ass.

I think he knows that all too well. The speech was meant for the viewers at home, Cohen and others who might just want to turn within the current administration. He did not even acknowledge Republicans' closing bullshit at all.

All that said, Republicans are pure fucking cancer. In fact, money is US politics has a lot to do with it. There is no democracy as long as your system kowtows to special interests with deep pockets.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cummings gave a hell of a speech there. For Americans who believe in these institutions, statements about redemption ring out.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
The bottom line is that we have hard proof that the president committed a criminal act. Begin impeachment proceedings.