• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
With that release date, it has to be cross-buy on Playstation as well.

It better be.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
PS5 and Xbox Series X are options on their pre-order website

watchdogs.ubisoft.com

null

Build a resistance from virtually anyone you see as you hack, infiltrate, and fight to take back a near-future London that is facing its downfall.

But will it be smart delivery for Series X?
Purchase Watch Dogs Legion on PlayStation®4 or Xbox One and upgrade your game to the next-gen version (PlayStation®5 or Xbox Series X) at no additional cost.*

Great!

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
Pass... but I will probably play in the future idk.

I'd like a more serious approach, like the first one. Now this series has become a s### show.

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
Twitter went in early with release date

AmQCuz7.png

Cool to see how they are showing the PC version off here - RT reflections

AYZON

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
This is so weird, it tries so hard to be silly/funny and make it seem fun to murder people but at the same time they use this super serious setting and real places.

Might play it when its dirt cheap and I havent forgotten about it

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I'm assuming the only reason the next gen versions are only "coming soon" is because the new consoles don't have release dates yet?

Like they're hopefully not coming next year or something.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This would take my award for game most likely to be delayed. That's within a few weeks of Valhalla. They're going to cannibalize each other.

Last edited:

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Graphically looks super current gen, which is quite a contrast to how the original game was revealed. Ubi seems behind the curve graphically. Still, I think the concept of this game is pretty interesting.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
My full preview and some other articles.
www.usgamer.net

Watch Dogs: Legion: Nancy Choi Is a Much Better Hero Than Aiden Pearce

All hail the queen of my non-lethal transient army.
www.usgamer.net

Watch Dogs: Legion Drops E3 2019 Character Classes For Something More Free-Form

Instead of pulling characters from three restrictive classes, Watch Dogs: Legion is now truly free.
www.usgamer.net

Watch Dogs: Legion Revives the Deadly Martial Art of Gun Kata

The ultimate martial art continues on.
If you got further questions, you can hit me up.

J-Spot

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they've shown off anything multiplayer related which makes me wonder if they ditched it. The hide and seek style invasions in the previous games were a lot of fun so it'd be a shame if those were gone.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Watch_Dogs as a franchise could have been SO much more interesting if Ubisoft had the courage to just take guns out of it and force people to actually use other methods of accomplishing their goals. we have enough shooty-bang-bang open world games; in one that's supposed to be about hackers and "regular people" rising up, why does everything just devolve into a shootout?
Agreed, it's such a cop out to do a modern London game full of guns.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Definitely subbing uPlay+ for 2-3 months to play Legion and Valhalla. Good deal.

Anybody know if they're bringing it (uPlay+) to console?

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
???

Do you mean AC Valhalla?

Well they're basically the same game. It had nothing to do with my brain running on auto...

Yes, I meant Valhalla. The situation reminds me of when EA Released Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 within a few weeks of each other. There's a lot of crossover between the open world Ubi games.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well they're basically the same game. It had nothing to do with my brain running on auto...

Yes, I meant Valhalla. The situation reminds me of when EA Released Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 within a few weeks of each other. There's a lot of crossover between the open world Ubi games.
No worries, I just read that and thought they had announced a next gen version of FC5 or something that I missed lol

Yeah, as someone who has liked the previous two Watch Dogs games I'm not sure that this is a smart choice, even if it was supposed to come out earlier in the year.

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Haven't played the previous entries but this actually looks really fun, might get it if reviews are good

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Definitely interested in the possibly more immersive sim approach this game has. It does look great, even if the tone is all over the place lol.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a thread for the previews?

press-start.com.au

Watch Dogs Legion Will Let You Toggle Permadeath For Your Cast Of Characters

Watch Dogs Legion Will Let You Toggle Permadeath For Your Cast Of Characters
press-start.com.au

Watch Dogs Legion Hands-On Preview - Release The Killer Bees

Watch Dogs Legion Hands-On Preview - Release The Killer Bees
press-start.com.au

Watch Dogs Legion Has A Pretty Awesome Assassin's Creed Moment

Watch Dogs Legion Has A Pretty Awesome Assassin's Creed Moment
press-start.com.au

We Spoke To The Watch Dogs Legion Devs About Next Gen Enhancements And Play As Anyone Improvements

We Spoke To The Watch Dogs Legion Devs About Next Gen Enhancements And Play As Anyone Improvements

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I don't care about ubi games usually, but I'm interested in some virtual tourism since I really liked going to the city last year. Have they stated what the scale is and how much of the city is being reproduced?

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I don't care about ubi games usually, but I'm interested in some virtual tourism since I really liked going to the city last year. Have they stated what the scale is and how much of the city is being reproduced?
You liked London? I went in 2014 and it felt very American to me. Like I coulda went to NY and gotten the same experience