• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
hes insecure. pay him no mind op. i known so many dudes like this and you have to not listen to them

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
As others have said:

1. You did nothing wrong.
2. Your friend has serious problems.
3. Your friend's grilfriend should probably break up with him because that's preposterous behavior.

You shouldn't feel bad or let the fact people are behaving irrationally and illogically guilt you in to blaming yourself for their bad behavior.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You didn't do a single thing wrong OP. Sounds like either your friend is insecure or the gf didn't tell him she would be out. Either way you're in the clear, taking pictures with folks when you're all having a good time isn't a crime.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
what is the stated reason for the friend being mad? Does he think you are flirting with her or something? This doesn't really make any sense.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
While I agree with others, if she wants you to delete it, I just would and if your friendship with this insecure person means more to you than being right, I'd try to smooth things out with him. We might think she should break up with him for this kind of red flag behavior, but if she doesn't want to, I wouldn't keep the picture that might be a sore spot for them. Once your friend calms down, you might try pointing out how bad this kind of behavior looks.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
It's already been said, but yea, your bf probably didn't know his girlfriend was at the club and is overreacting. Either his gf was going behind his back trying to find flings, or he's a hugely insecure idiot. Either way, no one should be mad at you about this.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Your friend has serious issues with insecurity and jealousy.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Next time you're in the club and you see her, take a picture of you punching her, then send it to him. Maybe he'll feel better about it then.

Nov 17, 2017
How strange. It sounds like your friend is really insecure and you have nothing to feel bad about.

If I was your friend, I'd be happy that my friend and GF got along enough to want to take a picture together. Like, what does he want, the opposite? Where you just stay as far away from his girlfriend as possible?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I wish i could post the picture but with her face blurred or scribbled out or something but I feel it might still violate rules here.

He hand was on my shoulders and my hand was just not on her
Jesus not even a hover hand let alone grabbing the waist.

Nov 17, 2017
It's already been said, but yea, your bf probably didn't know his girlfriend was at the club and is overreacting. Either his gf was going behind his back trying to find flings, or he's a hugely insecure idiot. Either way, no one should be mad at you about this.
Yeah that makes somewhat more sense. Even then, if OP and the friend's GF were doing something they shouldn't have, why the fuck would they take a picture together? Like you said, no one should be mad at OP.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
is anyone going to talk about that other friend who asked OP for all the pics and sent one specific pic to the other guy. lmao wtf is all that about.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
She was out on the flex and told him something else. Now he's mad.

Which is lame cos if he is mad, it should be directed to her. Ive known dudes in the past whos girls kissed on someone and they got mad at the guy.

At the same time if you're forbidding your girl from places it ain't gonna last.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I'll ask a mod just to be sure or if a mod could reply to this post
You already described the picture and that's enough.

The only thing that's relevant now is whether or not she was gonna be there.

Either he did and he's psychotic or he didn't and she never told him she was going to the club which depending on how far along the relationship is and how often they communicate is either a non-factor and he's still psychotic or she lied to him lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
She probably said she was visiting her sick grandma or something and your photo was literally this.

tenor.gif

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
is anyone going to talk about that other friend who asked OP for all the pics and sent one specific pic to the other guy. lmao wtf is all that about.

lol. yeah. VERY weird. i wonder if that friend is the same person that actually took the pic or knew it was taken. dump that friend too, OP.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that makes somewhat more sense. Even then, if OP and the friend's GF were doing something they shouldn't have, why the fuck would they take a picture together? Like you said, no one should be mad at OP.

Yea, the evidence seems to suggest that neither OP or the girlfriend realized that his bf was gonna react that way. Or people were drunk and weren't thinking about the consequences (most likely)

Deleted member 54292

Banned
Feb 27, 2019
I am in a relationship and I've literally been hiking with just one other girl friend, taken pictures together, posted them on social media, and NOTHING HAPPENS. There is some genuine distrust or insecurity going on in the situation you described. Super strange behavior all around.

Nov 13, 2017
OP, your friend is a damn clown and both of them need to grow up. Stuff like this is really not that deep, and I'm sure they've got some trust issues going on that they're hiding from everyone and this photo probably just triggered it.

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You didn't cross any boundary and this is some stupid shit for someone to get upset at. Tell them to fuck off and grow up.