• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Not keen of having the character constantly on screen. It also looks rather slow.

Hopefully I'm wrong cause I need me some new goddamned WarioWare

Rella

Jun 10, 2021
i played smooth moves a LOT when i was younger. looks like you can use different characters that gave unique abilities?? i'm probably down to check it out when it's out

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
One of the standout surprises of the show for me. Always down for more WarioWare, it's such a joy. I look forward to diving into the madness.

Deleted member 31333

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm loving this and the Advance Wars announcements. I then remember that I bought these kind of games on the GBA. Paying the Switch price tag is going to be a hard pill to swallow.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
I hope they took my advice I submitted for their questionnaire & are charging $100 so I can pre order

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, happy about this. Whether it "works" will depend on the design but I'm sure they can pull it off. WarioWare has always focused on a new gimmick each entry, usually based on hardware (DS touchscreen, Wiimote, accelerometer for Twisted), so this is still the same thing, it's just design focused this time with differing character abilities.

Plus it gives a bit more spotlight for the game's cast, which is always nice.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
online play for wario ware would be hella hectic. 3 seconds to respond with the Nintendo switch online infrastructure? that's scary right there

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
From the UK website:

"To play WarioWare: Get It Together! on Nintendo Switch Lite, players must wirelessly connect Joy-Con controllers (sold separately). In these cases, users will need to have a device to recharge Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip."

There must be a Joy-Con gimmick in this game then, right?

Rayman not Ray

Self-requested ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I love how different this looks from previous Warioware. It's been a while since we've had a new gimmick, and novelty is a big part of the appeal of the franchise.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
From the UK website:

"To play WarioWare: Get It Together! on Nintendo Switch Lite, players must wirelessly connect Joy-Con controllers (sold separately). In these cases, users will need to have a device to recharge Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip."

It looked like it was motion controlled with a single joycon to me.

plan9

Nov 22, 2017
Awesome to finally see a new WarioWare game! Really hoping there is a proper 4-player party mode included as well, info I've found wasn't really clear on that except stating it's up to 4 players..

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
From the UK website:

I mean, look at the logo of the game. It was a given

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Did they say how much? I'm assuming $60, but I remember there being a survey recently.

corn_fest

Oct 27, 2017
Having to play every microgame via a little on-screen cursor character seems really clunky. Not really feeling this one.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doing Microgames but this time with having to actually control characters within them is a novel direction to take with the series. The Microgames are already fairly rudimentary in structure but this changes a whole lot about how they'll be designed. I'm extremely excited.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly never thought we'd see ORBULON back in a new video game in 2021.

Was so jazzed to see him as a Smash Ultimate spirit.

Hm.

Not sure if I liked having the characters in every mini-game, but I'll still buy it. I'm just glad to know the franchise is still alive.

I'm just ok with the WarioWare characters - not into them as much as I am the utterly bizarre minigames and unlockables.

Fliep

Banned
Feb 13, 2018
Yesss, I loved warioware for gamecube. One of my favorite games for the system. Does this also have four player MP?

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Any mention of it having 4 player mode? I'm worried that it wasn't said in the direct. My friends and I still play the Gamecube 4-player Noughts and Crosses mode to this day!