• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
IGN - 87
Warhammer: Chaosbane can stand proudly alongside some of the best games that have used the foreboding, Gothic Old World as a setting.

MMORPG.com - 87
There is no question that Warhammer: Chaosbane has truly delivered on a high quality, full featured ARPG experience.

Gamespace - 85
Progression is a bit slower than similar games on the market but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

IGN Italia - 73
An overall enjoyable tromp into the fantasy half of the Warhammer universe. Many similarities with Diablo 3 allow Chaosbane to differentiate itself from its other rivals.

Millenium - 70
Though not a masterpiece, Warhammer Chaosbane is not a total failure either. Due to its minimalist design (but well implemented), the title sinks especially on its execution by proposing content that is too light and rough contrasting with well elaborated classes. The game lacks ambition, and sometimes even finishing touches, which is unfortunate for a license with such great potential. However, all its interest undoubtedly comes from its multiplayer mode, which can be played by 4 players on the same support. It is therefore advisable to opt for the multi-player experience. After all, it is sometimes nice to remember that it is still possible to sit in front of a TV with friends and pizzas, to play together and have a good evening. And that's probably all the game is about here.

Cubed3 - 70
Warhammer: Chaosbane takes place in a forgettable world, which is annoyingly repetitive, and has more than a handful of rough edges. Despite that, the arcade-like, fast-paced action it offers, as well as its fresh take on the genre's standard classes, makes it easy to forget its flaws, especially when trying it out along with a bunch of friends - or total strangers.

PCGamesN - 70
The mission design and story can grate at times, but this is a devilishly fun homage to Diablo 3 and Warhammer Fantasy you'll want to get your friends in on.

Gamegrin - 70
The artwork at the beginning of each act is beautifully drawn. The music is also quite powerful and foreboding as it sets the mood for the game.

PC Invasion - 60
Repetitive, meandering, and streamlined to a fault, Warhammer: Chaosbane lacks the depth to keep you invested well past the shallow endgame. It's a shame given the rich lore and enemy design.

PC Gamer - 58
Mediocre and repetitive, there are far better options for action RPGs out there.

Rock Paper Shotgun - NR
Chaosbane defines itself in these tiny instances of friction that break up the flow of holding down a button to smoothly mulch through an ocean of solid obstacles. Most of these obstacles are more aggressive than sandy chickpeas, although only some of them are smarter.

MC - 75
OC - 71

Last edited:

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing it for the last 6 hours and been having a good time. Not an earth shattering reinvention of the wheel but a solid ARPG all round.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
It's quite fun, but it is also just a game to play through and forget. The loot is just boring. It becomes interesting after you beat the campaign - there are couple of nice sets to farm then, but apart from that? Nope.

Also I don't like that there are no cool "elite" enemies or minibosses and if they are, they are often the same version of one monster.

Had some fun with the wizard elf, but after 16 hours I know I won't be coming back probably. So... for 50 USD it's... I'd say wait for sale, unless you specifically are looking for a game with co-op.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love the Warhammer universe and have been wanting to return to WAR since the MMO got shuttered. Does this scratch that itch?

Edit: Ooof..the Steam reviews are dire. There's actually no graphics options whatsoever on PC. :/

OP
OP

Deleted member 12447

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's quite fun, but it is also just a game to play through and forget. The loot is just boring. It becomes interesting after you beat the campaign - there are couple of nice sets to farm then, but apart from that? Nope.

Also I don't like that there are no cool "elite" enemies or minibosses and if they are, they are often the same version of one monster.

Had some fun with the wizard elf, but after 16 hours I know I won't be coming back probably. So... for 50 USD it's... I'd say wait for sale, unless you specifically are looking for a game with co-op.

I think it's like $30 on cdkeys

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Ugh sad the fantasy warhammer arpg is reviewing so much better than the sci fi warhammer arpg. I like warhammer 40k a lot more :/

Edit: nvm looking at more reviews and it isn't as glowing as the IGN one lol

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
So yeah,i just checked to make sure and there is no regular edition digitally on the MS Store on XBox...they force you to buy the game with 2 Boost for 90 bucks instead of the usual 79(CAD)...first time I see this.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
It's astounding to me how many mediocre to straight-up bad WH and WH40K games there are given the source material.

Chaosbane was/is on my radar, but certainly not at full price.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mixed reviews most of the time turns out the game is good
I find it fun. If you look at it as a non PoE/D3 type game that has legs. It's a once play through on e each class you like maybe a bit more if you want to unlock all the talents and secrets.
Can't be worse then W40k Martyr right?
That game was shit and got returned in less than an hour. I have 3 hours in already with Chaosbane, and can say it is a much better game.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The PC Gamer review seemed quite poor, usually, their reviews are better quality than that.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
looks good to me. but i'm so burnt out on the genre, i don't think i can commit any more money/time til diablo 4 or whatever

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
I just finished the first act and I must say I'm really enjoying my slayer. To be fair the game is pretty rough in some areas like voice acting, UI and pathfinding but I think they nailed the combat. Slashing through hordes of enemies feels really satisfying also the skill system and loot progression seems good so far.

But the main problem is the price. For example Grim Dawn is a much more complete game with enormous amount of content and it is a lot cheaper.

If you are a Warhammer fan and like arpgs go play this. If you like arpgs and do not care about Warhammer wait for a discount and see how the game develops.

Rose

Feb 2, 2019
This wiki article I've been working on might be of interest to any potential buyer or new owner of the game.
The biggest issue so far is indeed the lack of graphics options.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I've put about an hour into it and it's pretty solid so far. My biggest complaint is the Wood Elf voice acting, it's absolutely terrible and I cringe every time she speaks, I considered re-rolling it's that bad. The gameplay is solid, everything feels smooth and the animations are nice, and it hasn't dropped from 144fps. Audio is a bit weak, some of the voice acting is a bit dodgy and the enemy sounds could be more varied but it's not terrible apart from the Wood Elf. I really like the point system for skills, where every skill has a set value and you only have so many points to spend, it's a bit different from the norm. Overall I can see this being a 70-75.

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Seeing some reviewers on Steam saying this feels like a glorified mobile game when it comes to the level of content in here - is there any truth to this? I had such high hopes for Martyr and was supremely let down by the feel of that game and was hoping this would scratch my itch. Had this in my mind as an instant-buy and now I'm not so sure at the $79.99 CAD price point?

Alessandro

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing some reviewers on Steam saying this feels like a glorified mobile game when it comes to the level of content in here - is there any truth to this? I had such high hopes for Martyr and was supremely let down by the feel of that game and was hoping this would scratch my itch. Had this in my mind as an instant-buy and now I'm not so sure at the $79.99 CAD price point?

It's 25€ on cdkeys and have received my key today.
You could wait maybe a year and it might get QoL updates like Martyr nbut 25€ it's already quite cheap.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I've been hovering over the buy option on this for the past few days but still can't decide.

Anyone know how the loot appearance variety is?

Edit: wait, no PC graphics options? Not even resolution?

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
Weird reviews on this one. IGN gave it that 85 but everyone I know that plays arpgs has told me it's just boring.

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
It's 25€ on cdkeys and have received my key today.
You could wait maybe a year and it might get QoL updates like Martyr nbut 25€ it's already quite cheap.

Ah, yeah. I was looking to play this on PS4 though and CDKeys only has PC keys for Chaosbane. Might have to just wait, or dive in knowing it isn't going to be amazing out the gate? Hmm...

Bulletzen

Oct 30, 2017
Well I'm enjoying it! It has nowhere NEAR the depth of Path of Exile or Grim Dawn, but I'm loving the meaty "feel" of the combat. I like the art style too. It reminds me a bit of when Diablo 3 first came out. It's a simple enjoyable ARPG to blast through while a movie is playing on my other monitor/listening to a podcast. Works reasonable well with 21:9 resolutions too, although the U.I. could be better implemented in that resolution.
It's well overpriced on Steam though (I got it cheaper at CDKeys) and the lack of graphic options is baffling, but I have no regrets. I'm having fun.

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
It's got some janky bits, but I really like roaming the dungeon gathering up baddies and then annihilating them in a giant pack. I still can't understand why everyone doesn't copy the left stick/right stick style Diablo uses, because it's just plain BETTER for targeting than PoE or this game's 'point that way and it'll go wherever' method.

It's worth picking up for Warhammer fans - better than the bulk of the stuff released for it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 12447

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
100%'d the game in... well not a lot of time played.

unknown.png

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Weird reviews on this one. IGN gave it that 85 but everyone I know that plays arpgs has told me it's just boring.
We, my friend and I, bought today for PS4. I wouldn't say it's boring because you have the same, well-known gameplay loops from the genre it represents. One would have to be more specific about what exactly is boring.

The animations are really good and visuals are great, although it comes with the price of 30FPS on base PS4 that lacks the snappy controls you know from Diablo 3. The interface, although very small, is otherwise user-friendly, slick and neatly presented. Enemy hordes can get quite big and with early abilities to do lots of damage in a big area, it's just fun to slash through the enemies. And the dodge roll is, compared to Diablo 3, where you have to rely on escape-abilities to effectively dodge, very efficient due to large distances you traverse.

On the other hand, the game isn't really thought through by the game designers. First of all, only the player who starts the game gets achievements (that this is still a thing is beyond me and there's absolutely no excuse for a game that advertise itself as a co-op game); but it seems to be tied to another, probably huge, shortcoming: only player 1 gets his story/quest progress saved! The second, third, or fourth player get his character saved but starts at the prologue if they start the game. It's not a big deal for me and my friend since we would only play it together but it dooms the game right from the start as something I wouldn't play alone once started (or played in between) in co-op because I, or the other player(s) would have to do all the quests again. I don't know why the progress isn't being saved as well and the game let you choose the chapter or quests, if so, you want to do again. Easy hop in, hop out, do quests together and then further alone like Diablo 3 is a big nope in this game. Once you're decided to play solo or local coop, you should be committed to that mode.

What indeed is boring about the game is the level design. I don't know if there other maps, but we spend almost three whole hours in dungeons only; and not only that but it's the same dungeon, which opens up more paths once you progress within the story. It's actually a cool feature, but seeing the same textures and geometry, and even the similiar and often the same layout for three hours is indeed boring.

I like the skill system because there are a lot of different abilities and each with three different tiers. Then there are many passive abilities and abilities you gain from the Collector's Guild (I don't know anything about Warhammer, but apparently you donate them items and in return, after reaching a threshold and gaining a level, you gain new abilities). This is also a cool feature but could be better explained and expanded to more situations, events, or traders, so that specific actions, beyond the leveling by killing monsters, grant you additional perks and abilities.

In its current state I don't see us playing the game beyond its story's final resolution. Despite being clearly a Diablo clone, they themselves even said so, it's not the lack of polishing that denies the game any ambition or success to at least somehow hold up to the genre kings, it seems like it is more the conceptual flaws that's holding back Chaosbane.

Also, what's with the weird voice acting for Elessa? This could be just me, having no clue about the Warhammer universe, but she sounds really bad, but maybe that's supposed to be.

If I was to give any points, I can't go, with good conscious, any higher than something between 5-6/10, as of this writing and our progress in the game, as a solo experience and maybe a 6-7/10 as co-op experience.

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Played an hour or two so far; right now, I totally understand the criticisms. I should say that when it comes to Diablo-likes, I'm not here for the story but mostly for the grind. Diablo III is a brain-off near-meditative like experience for me. So, thus far Chaosbane has a really solid foundation in terms of "feel." I think most of the ARPGs that I end up dropping off of are because of the feel. The one major issue I've found is it seems like the dungeons are often made up of very similar feeling "pieces." Oh, look another room where it splits off into two halls and then funnels back into one. It does start to add new rooms though - I was glad to see the sewers turn from kinda bland into almost Alien-esque in design.

Knowing this is shorter makes me agree that the $80 CAD price-tag is ridiculous. But for now, it's functioning for what I need it to be - a brain-off, grind-for-loot game. Certainly not one of the worst I've played in the genre but also not anything amazing. If they continued to put some work in to this and added more end-game content that'd be amazing but I'm also not holding my breath for that.

I'd say if you're on the fence about it and can wait, do so and grab it when it ends up on some sale for like, 15 bucks or something.

Compared to Martyr though, this is a big step up - it feels good and plays well.

Alessandro

Oct 27, 2017
On pc there's no graphic options but looks like you can tweak seetings in \Data\GD\adjust.cnf
Haven't touched it yet...

Code:
3D/AA/gs_AAType:3;0
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomAmpl:4;4.000000
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomFade:4;1.500000
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomLimit:4;0.500000
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomMaxLevel:3;6
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomPower:4;0.200000
3D/Bloom/gs_BloomThreshold:4;4.000000
3D/DOF/gs_fApertureSize:4;4.000000
3D/DOF/gs_fFocalLength:4;1000.000000
3D/Debug/gs_Factor:4;1.000000
3D/Eye/gs_EyeAngleOffset:4;0.300000
3D/Eye/gs_EyeReflectivity:4;0.500000
3D/Eye/gs_UseRefraction:1;1
3D/HDR/gs_EnableToneMapping:1;1
3D/HDR/gs_Gamma_B:4;2.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Gamma_G:4;2.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Gamma_R:4;2.200000
3D/HDR/gs_HDRExposure:4;1.500000
3D/HDR/gs_Highlight_B:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Highlight_G:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Highlight_R:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_MaxExposure:4;500.000000
3D/HDR/gs_MinExposure:4;0.500000
3D/HDR/gs_Shadows_B:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Shadows_G:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_Shadows_R:4;1.200000
3D/HDR/gs_bShowLuminance:1;0
3D/HDR/gs_fSigmaHigh:4;1.500000
3D/HDR/gs_fSigmaLow:4;0.330000
3D/HDR/gs_nDarkestValue:3;2
3D/Hair/gs_HairBlurFactor:4;0.000000
3D/SSAO/gs_SSAODispersion_HS:4;1.000000
3D/SSAO/gs_SSAODispersion_SS:4;1.000000
3D/SSAO/gs_SSAORotation:4;0.300000
3D/SSAO/gs_SSAO_UseReduceDepthBuffer:1;1
3D/SSAO/gs_SSAO_UseReduceDepthBufferForFinalPass:1;0
3D/SSAO/gs_fCircleSize:4;30.000000
3D/SSS/gs_Radius_B:4;1.000000
3D/SSS/gs_Radius_G:4;1.000000
3D/SSS/gs_Radius_R:4;1.000000
3D/SSS/gs_SSSMaxRadius:4;0.100000
3D/SSS/gs_SSSRadius:4;1.000000
3D/SSS/gs_UseImportanceSampling:1;1
3D/Volumetric/gs_bVolumetricSun:1;0
3D/Volumetrics/gs_fVolumetricAbsorbance:4;0.000000
3D/Volumetrics/gs_fVolumetricFarPlane:4;10000.000000
3D/Volumetrics/gs_fVolumetricNearPlane:4;100.000000
3D/Volumetrics/gs_fVolumetricScattering:4;0.001000
3D/gs_AmbientMultiplier:4;0.300000
3D/gs_DOFMaxBlurRadius:4;0.010000
3D/gs_DisplaySpotDir:1;0
3D/gs_DrawShadowFrame:1;0
3D/gs_DrawShadowSpheres:1;0
3D/gs_EVBias:4;0.000000
3D/gs_EnableBloom:1;0
3D/gs_EnableDOF:1;1
3D/gs_EnableDOF_Editor:1;1
3D/gs_EnableFullscreenEffect_WithDebugCam:1;0
3D/gs_EnableHBIL:1;1
3D/gs_EnableMLAA:1;1
3D/gs_EnableSSAO:1;1
3D/gs_EnableSSR:1;0
3D/gs_EnableSSS:1;1
3D/gs_EnableTAA:1;1
3D/gs_EyeAdaptationTime:4;0.700000
3D/gs_Fresnel0:4;0.500000
3D/gs_Fresnel90:4;1.000000
3D/gs_LODBias:4;-2.000000
3D/gs_LowestWhitePoint:4;46.000000
3D/gs_ResetTAA:1;0
3D/gs_Saturation:4;0.500000
3D/gs_SunPower:4;5.000000
3D/gs_ToggleAlbedoClamping:1;0
3D/gs_ToneMappingCrossover:4;0.010000
3D/gs_ToneMappingShoulder:4;0.010000
3D/gs_ToneMappingToe:4;0.010000
3D/gs_UseIBN:1;1
3D/gs_UseIrradianceMap:1;1
3D/gs_bBilinearTAA:3;1
3D/gs_bDayTime:1;1
3D/gs_bEnableVolumetricMedia:1;1
3D/gs_bForwardRendering:1;0
3D/gs_fAlbedoBias:4;0.000000
3D/gs_fAlbedoScale:4;1.000000
Adjust/Backup/ACreateConfBackupFile:1;0
Adjust/Display/AAdjustXPos:3;0
Adjust/Display/AAdjustYPos:3;0
Adjust/Display/Format/AAdjustAlphanumBooleans:1;1
Adjust/Display/Format/AAdjustFixedPointNotation:1;0
Adjust/Display/Format/AAdjustShowPositiveSigns:1;1
Adjust/Display/Format/AAdjustableViewSize:3;15
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Adjust Border/AAdjustBorder:1;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Adjust Border/AAdjustBorderBlueCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Adjust Border/AAdjustBorderGreenCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Adjust Border/AAdjustBorderRedCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Section Border/ASectionBorder:1;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Section Border/ASectionBorderBlueCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Section Border/ASectionBorderGreenCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Border/Section Border/ASectionBorderRedCol:3;0
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Basic/BlueBasicCol:3;171
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Basic/GreenBasicCol:3;89
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Basic/RedBasicCol:3;61
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Selected/BlueSelectCol:3;11
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Selected/GreenSelectCol:3;213
Adjust/Display/Text/Color/Selected/RedSelectCol:3;36
Adjust/Display/Text/Size/ATextSize:4;31.000000
Adjust/Display/Text/Size/ATitleBold:1;1
Adjust/Display/Text/Size/ATitleSize:4;5.000000
Adjust/Input/AInertialValueEdition:1;1
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/0 Delay before becoming invincible:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/1 Delay before casting shadow FX:4;0.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/2 Time before hiting the ground on fall animation:4;0.150000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/3 Safe spots duration - Phase 1:4;12.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/3 Safe spots duration - Phase 2:4;12.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/3 Safe spots duration - Phase 3:4;12.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/0_Lethal_Stomp/4 Boss move delay:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/0 Delay before attract:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/1 Strike hold duration - Phase 1:4;0.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/1 Strike hold duration - Phase 2:4;0.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/1 Strike hold duration - Phase 3:4;0.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/2 Time between strike and thirst fill start:4;0.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/Percent of life loose before stoping thirst fill:4;10.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/Percent thirst bar fill per hit PC:4;30.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/Thirst fill duration:4;6.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/1_Bloody_Harvest/Tiers count on Thirst bar:3;3
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/0 Min jump distance to center:4;1000.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/1 Base attack duration - Phase 1:4;10.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/1 Base attack duration - Phase 2:4;10.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/1 Base attack duration - Phase 3:4;10.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/2 Less duration per broken fountain:4;0.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/3 Max follow duration:4;20.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/4 Distance between Boss and PC to start slashs:4;500.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/5 Pool radius for rivers targets:4;400.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/6 Pool FX apparition delay:4;1.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/7 Fountain flow time to start boss:4;4.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/8 Fountain activation delay:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/2_GoreSacrament/9 Enable invincibility first loop:1;1
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/0 Number of spawned NPC - Phase 1:3;5
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/0 Number of spawned NPC - Phase 2:3;5
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/0 Number of spawned NPC - Phase 3:3;5
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/1 More npc per broken fountain:3;0
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/2 Delay slow call:4;0.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/3 Delay before first mark:4;0.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/4 Delay before mark call:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/5 Duration of a mark:4;4.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/6 Mark call counts - Phase 1:3;3
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/6 Mark call counts - Phase 2:3;3
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/6 Mark call counts - Phase 3:3;3
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/7 Time between marks:4;1.500000
Boss/Bloodthirster/3_SlaughterCall/8 Duration of the end of the attack:4;1.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/FountainHarrow/Hight height:4;0.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/FountainHarrow/Low height:4;-900.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/FountainHarrow/Move duration:4;3.000000
Boss/Bloodthirster/Initialization time:4;2.000000
Boss/Camera shake power:4;0.300000
Boss/Death fade time:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Death effect delay time:4;0.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/DebugSkill/Debug zone:3;0
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/DebugSkill/Debug zone radius:4;200.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/DebugSkill/g_nForcedNurglingAppearAnim:3;-1
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/DebugSkill/g_nForcedNurglingAppearIndex:3;-1
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/DebugSkill/g_nForcedPlaguebearerAppearIndex:3;-1
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Delay between 2 nurglings waves:4;0.500000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Initialisation time:4;2.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Lock damage delay:4;1.200000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Nurglings spawned between phase:3;6
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Percent lock damage:4;0.200000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Nurgings count Phase 1:3;12
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Nurgings count Phase 2:3;14
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Nurgings count Phase 3:3;14
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Plaguebearer count Phase 1:3;0
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Plaguebearer count Phase 2:3;0
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Plaguebearer count Phase 3:3;4
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 1:4;3.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 2:4;3.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 3:4;3.500000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 1:4;4.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 2:4;3.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 3:4;5.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Shield Duration Phase 1:4;4.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Shield Duration Phase 2:4;4.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Shield/Shield Duration Phase 3:4;6.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 1:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 2:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 3:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 1:4;2.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 2:4;4.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 3:4;6.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn Frequency Phase 1:4;6.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn Frequency Phase 2:4;7.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn Frequency Phase 3:4;8.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn duration Phase 1:4;6.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn duration Phase 2:4;8.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/Rock spawn duration Phase 3:4;10.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/g_Slam_ScourgeXOffset:4;-150.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/g_Slam_ScourgeZOffset:4;-500.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Slam/g_fSlam_AnimOffset:4;2.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/Fx start delay:4;0.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/Max following speed:4;1000.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/g_fSmash_BlendOffset:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/g_fSmash_IncreaseRayDistance:4;0.050000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/g_fSmash_SwordDistanceMax:4;2500.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/g_fSmash_SwordXOffset:4;450.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Smash/g_fSmash_SwordZOffset:4;-350.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Charging time Phase 1:4;0.800000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Charging time Phase 2:4;0.800000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Charging time Phase 3:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Emiters speed:4;1.200000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Emiters speed Phase 3:4;1.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Emiters start delay:4;25.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Emiters start delay Phase 3:4;25.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Max successive vomit in one side:3;2
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Nurgings count Phase 1:3;4
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Nurgings count Phase 2:3;6
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/Nurgings count Phase 3:3;8
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 1:4;2.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 2:4;2.500000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Delay Phase 3:4;2.500000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 1:4;3.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 2:4;3.500000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/Vomit/PoisonAOE/Duration Phase 3:4;4.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/g_bDisablePillars:1;0
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/g_bEnableLocks:1;0
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/g_fArenaHeight:4;2600.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/g_fArenaWidth:4;2600.000000
Boss/Great_Unclean_One/g_fTimeBeforeTeleportingPlayers:4;3.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Attack delay:4;2.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Attack duration Phase 1:4;15.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Attack duration Phase 2:4;15.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Attack duration Phase 3:4;15.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Distance between Boss and PC to start slashs:4;400.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Magic ball Delay Fx:4;1.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Magic ball Hold animation time:4;1.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Magic ball Start distance:4;150.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/0-FantaSizedOrb/Max follow duration:4;20.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Attack duration:4;12.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Aura start delay:4;0.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Daemonettes number Phase 1:3;5
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Daemonettes number Phase 2:3;6
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Daemonettes number Phase 3:3;7
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Daemonettes spawn Delay:4;1.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Max follow duration:4;5.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/1-DaemonicTranse/Min follow duration:4;2.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Duration Phase 1:4;12.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Duration Phase 2:4;12.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Duration Phase 3:4;12.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Elements appear Delay:4;0.200000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Elements spawn Delay:4;1.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Laser end height:4;200.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/2-SacrilegiousRitual/Laser start height:4;100.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/3-MazeOfDesires/Duration Phase 1:4;10.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/3-MazeOfDesires/Duration Phase 2:4;12.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/3-MazeOfDesires/Duration Phase 3:4;15.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Balls/Balls number phase 1:3;4
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Balls/Balls number phase 2:3;5
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Balls/Balls number phase 3:3;6
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Balls/Delay before first ball:4;1.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Balls/Time between balls:4;0.100000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Cursed bonus Gold amount:3;0
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Cursed bonus spawn delay:4;10.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/Cursed bonus spawn duration:4;10.000000
Boss/Keeper_Of_Secrets/g_fKeeperOfSecrets_InitialisationTime:4;2.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/AethericStorm/Aethic storm fire frequency:4;1.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Clone dammage trigger hide Phase 1:4;1.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Clone dammage trigger hide Phase 2:4;1.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Clone dammage trigger hide Phase 3:4;1.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Duration Phase 1:4;15.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Duration Phase 2:4;15.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Duration Phase 3:4;15.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Npc Spawn Delay:4;0.500000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Npc count Phase 1:3;8
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Npc count Phase 2:3;8
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/Npc count Phase 3:3;8
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Doppleganger/g_bShowShieldRender:1;0
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Initialisation time:4;2.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Missile count Phase 1:3;9
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Missile count Phase 2:3;9
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Missile count Phase 3:3;9
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Missile rate of fire:4;3.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Missile target radius around player:4;300.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/Player distance slash attack:4;600.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/ReapObliterate/g_fReapObliterate_SwordFxOffset:4;1.600000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StratWithdrawal/Max duration Phase 1:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StratWithdrawal/Max duration Phase 2:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StratWithdrawal/Max duration Phase 3:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/AOE size Phase 1:4;20.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/AOE size Phase 2:4;20.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/AOE size Phase 3:4;20.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Duration Phase 1:4;10.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Duration Phase 2:4;10.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Duration Phase 3:4;10.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Follow speed Phase 1:4;500.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Follow speed Phase 2:4;500.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Follow speed Phase 3:4;500.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Start distance from boss:4;300.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Strike frequency Phase 1:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Strike frequency Phase 2:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Strike frequency Phase 3:4;12.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/StunGaze/Targetting speed:4;2000.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Teleport/Appear delay:4;0.500000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Teleport/Appear duration:4;0.600000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Teleport/Can't teleport stun duration:4;4.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Teleport/Disappear duration:4;0.800000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/Teleport/Min player distance teleportation:4;700.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/g_fShieldOffset:4;625.000000
Boss/Lord_Of_Change/g_nLOC_fForcedTeleportPos:3;-1
Boss/g_bUpdataGameplayPosInProcess_Debug:1;0
Boss/g_nSkillID_Debug:3;-1
Boss/g_nSkillLevel_Debug:3;-1
Debug/DrawBoneMover:1;0
Debug/DrawWeakspots:1;0
Debug/g_bDebugDrawInMesh:1;0
Debug/g_nDebugBloodlustStep:3;0
Debug/g_nMaxFXLights:3;80
Debug/g_nMaxFXLightsCastShadow:3;15
Debug/gs_bDebugRenderEditor:1;0
Debug/gs_bGBufferAlwaysWithAlpha:1;0
Display/ga_DisplayCursorMouse:1;1
Display/ga_DisplayFPS:1;0
Gameplay/Dead/gs_fRagdollStrongAngle:4;60.000000
Gameplay/Dead/gs_fRagdollStrongSpeed:4;2099.237061
Gameplay/Dead/gs_fRagdollWeakAngle:4;30.000000
Gameplay/Dead/gs_fRagdollWeakSpeed:4;763.359009
Gameplay/FogOfWar_Radius:4;2500.000000
Gameplay/HitFlash/g_DisplayMenuFlashColor:1;0
Gameplay/HitFlash/g_UseDebugFlashColor:1;0
Gameplay/HitFlash/gs_FlashColorInterpolationTime:4;0.250000
Gameplay/HitFlash/gs_FlashIntensity:4;0.600000
Gameplay/HitFlash/gs_FlashTime:4;0.200000
Gameplay/Perso/AFK_Dist_Start_Follow:4;390.000000
Gameplay/Perso/AFK_Dist_Stop_Follow:4;220.000000
Gameplay/Perso/AFK_Timer_Activate:4;3.000000
Gameplay/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Time:4;3.000000
Gameplay/Perso/PersoRagdollForceScale:4;2.000000
Gameplay/Perso/Skill_Input_Buffer_Time:4;0.500000
Gameplay/Projectile/Projectile_Follow_Ground_SpeedAdjustY:4;5.200000
Gameplay/Projectile/Projectile_Follow_Ground_StartSlowDist:4;100.000000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_AxeSpeed:4;4000.000000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_Cooldown:4;0.500000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_Deceleration:1;0
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_MaxDist:4;1000.000000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_MoveSpeed:4;0.000000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_TimeDistMax:4;0.300000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_TimeDistMin:4;0.100000
Gameplay/Slayer/gs_Slayer_AA_Type:4;2.000000
Gameplay/TeleportCameraInterpolation:4;0.600000
Gameplay/g_fPayGoldPercent:4;10.000000
Gameplay/g_fPersoReviveDuration:4;2.000000
Gameplay/g_nMaxGoldRevivePrice:3;10000000
Gameplay/gs_fCommonChestDist:4;275.000000
Gameplay/gs_fInteractMaxHeight:4;300.000000
Gameplay/gs_fMouseDistMax:4;50.000000
Gameplay/gs_fNpcDamageToNpcFactor:4;0.005000
Gameplay/gs_fNpcInteractWithoutMoveDist:4;250.000000
Gameplay/gs_fOpenContainerDist:4;200.000000
Gameplay/gs_fPickupWithoutMoveDist:4;250.000000
Gameplay/gs_fPlayerArmorReductionToNpcFactor:4;1.000000
Gameplay/gs_fTeleportationStoneDist:4;200.000000
Gameplay/gs_fUseGatewayDist:4;500.000000
Gameplay/gs_nArmorBaseValue:3;100
IA/Pets/Pet max distance:4;2500.000000
IA/Pets/Pet teleport max distance:4;500.000000
IA/Pets/Pet teleport min distance:4;200.000000
IA/radius alert friends after hit:4;400.000000
IA/radius evade persos:4;300.000000
IA/radius spawn Npc in group:4;500.000000
Loot/gs_bDisableLoot:1;0
Loot/gs_fApparitionTimePercentOfFall:4;0.500000
Loot/gs_fDropCurveHeight:4;250.000000
Loot/gs_fDropRadius:4;200.000000
Loot/gs_fFallDuration:4;0.600000
Loot/gs_fMinQuality:4;0.800000
Loot/gs_fScaleFallPercent:4;0.800000
Loot/gs_nLootHeightOffset:3;15
Loot/gs_nLootOutlineColor:3;-4980481
Npc/CrowdControl_ReduceResPerSec:4;30.000000
Npc/CrowdControl_ResistanceAddedPerStatusSecond:4;50.000000
Npc/CrowdControl_TimeWaitBeforeReduceRes:4;2.000000
Npc/Crowd_Control_ReduceStatusTime:1;1
Npc/Crowd_Control_ResistanceFixedBySec:1;1
Npc/Crowd_Control_RoundDuration:1;0
Npc/Crowd_Control_Unified_Stats:1;0
Npc/Crowd_Control_UpdateDegenWhenResist:1;1
Npc/Crowd_Control_UseResistanceAsProbaToNullify:1;1
Render/Dead/NpcDeadBlackTime:4;1.221000
Render/Dead/NpcDeadBlackValue:4;0.282000
Render/Dead/NpcDeadDaemonStartFxTime:4;1.500000
Render/Dead/NpcDeadStartBlackTime:4;0.763000
Render/NpcDeath_EndAnimTimeFx:4;-1.596000
Render/NpcDeath_FadeToBlackTime:4;1.489000
Render/NpcDeath_FadeToTransparentTime:4;2.553000
Render/NpcDeath_SelfIllum:4;0.850000
Render/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Color_Additive:3;0
Render/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Color_Alpha:3;23
Render/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Color_Blue:3;255
Render/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Color_Green:3;240
Render/Perso/Ghost/GhostPerso_Color_Red:3;112
Render/gs_bDisableDecal:1;0
SideActivities/gs_fDefendSpecial_EnnemyDestructibleAgro:4;0.100000
SideActivities/gs_fTimerBetweenStartCheck:4;0.300000
SideActivities/gs_nNbBlocksBetweenActivities:3;4

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
I have to say, after killing so many hundreds and hundreds of those little critter-like baddies, seeing them all pile-up into one big one like in Critters 2 was a nice moment in this.