• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Cory talks a big game but I know what is in his heart. Dude is an empty shirt.

#NotEvenVP

Kamala or GTFO

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Policies aside, people like Booker, Rubio, Gillibrand, John Edwards, etc. all make one feel like they've roadmapped their way to the presidency since age 15. The kids with the My First Presidency toy set. The ones who want the next position up because they've been that sort of striver since student body president was dangled as an accomplishment to put on a college resume, and little reason more.

We knew the moment Booker won in Newark he wanted to be Governor or Senator and then President and wouldn't be wasting his time with things like "governing".

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Booker seems more like VP material.

I don't see him beating out Kamala at the very least, let alone if Biden, Bernie, or Beto runs.
Considering how hard it is for Booker to actually give answers to questions instead of grandstanding he would be a much better VP than President.

But he really shouldn't be either with his shit policies and record.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
My enthusiasm for Booker is about a microbe greater than my enthusiasm for HoSchu. Man does not have the chutzpah to endorse any substantive form of M4A and does not show any promise of supporting public education, and is best pals with the finance and insurance industries. Guy is centrism thru and thru

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taking a moment to think about an O'Rourke / Kamala and or Booker ticket. Only issue with Booker is he often seems to be all about the sound bite.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Dude works HARD. His customer service at Target is unparalleled.
D0MOt7CV4AAR3Ub.jpg:large

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I find it hilarious that the other threads about the candidates declaring got closed but this someone just faded into the background.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread ended up being a bit of a graveyard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.