• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Email will be sent(Package 1 of 1)

Preparing order

me, to the walmart.com website right now:
giphy.gif

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I noticed the first order that was back ordered didn't get delivered. The second one which I didn't get a back ordered email for was the one I had received. Well if they cancel one of them it's fine since I already got one.

Exuro

Oct 27, 2017
Aw yis glad I checked the forums this morning. Downloading now! Already own and beat in wii u but good to have on switch

Kenagain

Oct 27, 2017
Oh crap, now the "check your digital order" page is down for maintenance. I'm going to get stuck with a dlc only code, I just know it...

Weird, I ordered mine 4 hours ago and immediately got the order confirmation and the back order email. The check your order site kept giving me the invalid order number error. Just checked now and it found it and says it's processing 🤔

Oct 25, 2017
I got mine about 15 minutes ago after first ordering 3.5 hours ago. I made two orders and I'm not sure which one went through though. Both orders on walmart.com say "Processing." So it could've been the one I made two hours ago.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I got it a couple hours ago but it says it's on backorder. They'll prob cancel it.

walkinfast

Aug 24, 2019
Both of mine now say "Your digital product is in process, please check back later". I ordered via Paypal at 9:05am PST and then using a debit card about 20 minutes later. Did both hoping at least one would go through.... would be nice if both did.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Aw fuck, that'll teach me to have a productive morning instead of browsing Era. Won't make that mistake again!

Sep 15, 2020
Ordered 2 hours ago through Paypal. Digital link check shows processing, email will be sent. Walmart order status says processing.

Product page shows out of stock.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
this is what i get for sleeping on Era for a day. now im stuck with my physical copy. anyone willing to sell a code for $10-15?

Nov 2, 2017
I ordered this morning at 10:52AM ET and immediately got the back order email. I placed multiple orders, and got the multiple back order email. Used the link to look up digital orders and got locked out, but finally got an email from my first order at 1:35PM ET.

It is now downloaded and I'm about to to try this game out. I always wanted to play this!