• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 126 28.4%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.1%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.6%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.7%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
The covers of the Muv Luv game state that multiple GB of space are required.
There's a download or patch that is required?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Standard procedure, that's the size of a digital download.
i thought that was a typo, for some reason i keep seeing it with the new front badge also if i think about it, it's kinda weird that Sony redesigned parts of the Vita packaging and then within 12 months it came out that they were ending physical production

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
EarthNight is 2019 I believe. I suspect we're going to get some indies pushed back to then too.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Windjammers is on sale for $1.50!!

3261157-6637682463-produ.jpg

Everyone shoukd have it at that price. It's cross-buy.

This weekend would also be the best time to find matche online. I'll be on if anyone wants to play. You can PM me.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Received my crushed Muv Luv CE box today.

So happy.

If it was just the denting, that would've been fine, but the rips and tears on the box is where I draw the line.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Random but games I've enjoyed recently:

1. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - played the hell out of Black, so figured why not try for all the trophies in this one. Not better than Black but still very good. [9/10]
2. Uncharted - more of the same, knew what to expect. A great technical accomplishment though. [8/10]
3. Soul Sacrifice Delta - its cool, enjoying the combat. Though weak customization options so far? [7.5/10]
4. Sonic Racing Transformed - love it, its my pick-up-and-play title. [9/10]

Would anyone recommend the FFX FFX2 HD package for someone who has only played Dissidia 012 out of all the FF's?? Does it have open-world roaming?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Play-Asia is preparing my Bullet Girls Phantasia order, I guess it's getting shipped any day now.

jak153

Oct 30, 2017

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovel...translators_from_jnovel_club_shirley/e3q3jlg/

Steiner (translator who worked on Steins;Gate, Valkyrie Drive):

"There's one Vita title I'm working on right now. Visual Novel. I've completed one a while back and that was more game-based. Though it should be noted that I only translated a portion of it."

Both are unannounced games I believe, although the latter one fits the description of Punchline?

Maybe he's translating one of the upcoming Aksys visual novels and it's nothing we don't already know.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Great article definitely my favorite genre and the main reason I got my vita due to the Jak Collection releasing on it. Although im sad that I went on the PSN store and Truth or Square isn't available in NA

Isn't it? Ah sorry about that, I only checked the EU store and it's up here - although for how long I have no idea (it's also £25).

Maybe he's translating one of the upcoming Aksys visual novels and it's nothing we don't already know.

https://retrospring.net/MrSteiner/a/42886

"Uhh, let's see. I'm involved with two unannounced Vita-related things right now. Most publishers are getting on the Switch bandwagon at this point though."

That was 16 days ago, so after CR/DM were announced I think? Just realised that also rules Punchline out so yay.

blahness

Oct 25, 2017
My Vita 1000 battery is starting to go. The amount of time on standby mode is getting considerably shorter. Does anyone have any recommendations on replacement batteries?