• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
The funniest thing is the Republican Party could actually be considered somewhat better if they would Court people like Greg instead of people like Trump. They still be shity but they would be considered better than what we have.

But they just can't help themselves.

Racist have to racist after all.

Somewhere buried in the Threadnaught (I don't know how to search it), someone asks him why he's an R since he advocated so hard for the defendants in the case. (Remember the theory that the Conservative Judge would side with Vig because TX has no patience for "#metoo bullshit"?) IIRC, he claimed there were fiscal issues that kept him from going full D, but GOPers hate him because he doesn't hate minorities enough. I think it had something to do with his run for one of the offices in his local government. That always stuck out to me.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Are all the documentations of police-brutality by our fine sir Doucette current?

Edit: Altho I doubt it'll do much, I'm trying to spread Greg's influence over on...*inhale* *gag*
FaceBook *ralphs*

Last edited:

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Man it was nice not seeing this thread thinking the whole thing's been relatively resolved while it lasted lol.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
The ride never ends.

Also lol at straight up lying about the Rangers. Vic's fucking own mother communicates with that fan club.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019

This was my favorite bit. Essentially "Why do they keep drawing Screech into this case? Btw let ME drag Screech into this case and brag about how popular he is!"

......."Vig isn't a public figure either. Nope."

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
"he isn't a public figure but this guy who has nothing at all to do with the case (honest) has gained a degree of prominence by talking about him for 18 months"

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Really enjoyed this thread. Haven't seen it pop up for awhile. Can't believe it is still going on. I mean their country is on fire right now and they are still trying....lol

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

I can't get over this bit.

yeah dude the thing you are suing over happened before the lawsuit

congrats on figuring that bit out

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, I'm impressed. On the Ty Beard Scale of Legal Incompetence, this filing is a 17 out of 10.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really glad that Vic didn't splash out for a real appelate lawyer. Seeing Beard write these is much much funnier.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017

It is almost kinda cute watching Beard trying to be a real lawyer.

Edit: Ok, this one is good.

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
l m a o

this is stuff a high school teacher would throw out immediately

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

Basically, Ty stated that prior to the defendants' accusations, Vic had "lived his life without controversy," which he then cited to footnote 102. A footnote he left completely empty.

Perfection.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
This legitimately might be their worst filing yet, I think they've given up? Lol

Holy.......shit.........

"Don't use wikipedia as a reference" was something I learned in highschool over a decade ago.

The judges having to read this may very well frame some of these pages. Holy.......

Basically, Ty stated that prior to the defendants' accusations, Vic had "lived his life without controversy," which he then cited to footnote 102. A footnote he left completely empty.

Perfection.

WHAT.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I have to update my previous score, this filing is up to around a 49 on the Ty Beard 1-10 scale.

It. Just. Keeps. Getting. Worse.

Real talk, though, the court is gonna be hella pissed. Wasting the court's time is one thing, stupidly wasting the court's time gets judges very not-happy.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
So what's even happening with this anymore? I thought it ended with Vic having to pay out legal fees or something?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
It is fucking hilarious to me that Vic "lived a life free of controversy" before these accusations but I've been hearing this same shit about him for like 10 years lol.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
This legitimately might be their worst filing yet, I think they've given up? Lol

That sound in the distance is every high school English and social studies teacher of the last 20 years screaming in agony.

It is fucking hilarious to me that Vic "lived a life free of controversy" before these accusations but I've been hearing this same shit about him for like 10 years lol.

My cousin (unfortunately #ISWV because he's a dipshit) was trying to go off on "oh they just making shit up, this wasn't a problem before" and I was like no, I very clearly recall Kotaku articles of Vic being a major creep. Had to have been either late in high school or early in the college, either way it was 5-10 years ago.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Same, heard about this stuff back in middle school, I'm 22 now

I remember a post from 5+ years ago, I dunno what forum (maybe GAF or SomethingAwful?) that essentially was like

"if you go to a con, and you're a man, don't even try to meet Vic, he'll just ignore you. Also don't if you're a young girl, he'll just creep on you." Paraphrased, of course, but something along those lines.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Seriously, it absolutely has to be like a decade or more ago that I heard about his behavior. Even before all this, it was the first thing I thought about whenever I saw his name.

and that was just picking things up through Tumblr; people going to cons and talking about going to them and so on obviously heard way more

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just when you think ''ok this is it, no way he is doing worse than this'' here comes Percy to prove us wrong. Always finding ways to surprise with his seemingly endless incompetence.

HALFTIME

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine being paid a lot of money to be this incompetent. Seriously just pause for a moment and think about it.

Vic is being screwed over and I love it.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
omg, this ride never ends.

I'm not sure what is funnier. Probably the blank footnote though the citing wikipedia is defo up there.

hahahaha

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Fear the [incompetence of the] Beard

Dear lawd. I knew not to cite Wikipedia in (our version of) high school when I was sixteen, when Wikipedia was just a year or two old.