• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
In a one on one debate you realize how one note Bernie is about everything.

Biden saying "I HAD NO MONEY AND I STILL WON" is big energy.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Go to the YouTube.

Though he did a remarkable follow up by naming things to make his case. Biden didn't have a leg to stand on with that.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I definitely trust bernie more than Joe on not cutting social spending.

the "I won with no money " line is the summary of my super pac and owned by billionaires rhetoric I dislike.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
neither Biden nor Bernie is going to advocate for Social Security cuts as president anyway so this whole exchange seems pointless to me. Like do people seriously believe that Biden would cut social security in the next 4 years? Come on

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely trust bernie more than Joe on not cutting social spending.

There's footage of Biden on the floor of congress talking about cuts. It's kind of wild Biden is expecting people to not Google C-SPAN footage..

Also wishing to know what those nine Super PACs are. Anybody here have the list?

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Damn Joe, Free healthcare, free college tuition, redoing bankruptcy laws?! Almost sounds like... a revolution that I swore America wasn't ready for!

Status
Not open for further replies.