• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Etui4mK.jpg

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
"After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign."

I love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
"After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign."

I love the smell of conspiracy in the morning.
S P I C Y

There's the wikileaks link

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
CNN published this yesterday, lol: As Stone waits for Mueller, he's back to going out for pizza on Fridays

Stone has been mostly defiant throughout the Mueller saga, insisting he's being unfairly targeted and fighting back on public platforms like the fringe, right-wing InfoWars and the conservative Daily Caller websites. But he has also expressed exhaustion and irritation from regularly fielding questions about whether it's finally "Roger Stone day" -- the day he might be hauled off by the FBI.

"There was a time when those prognostications really landed hard on Roger," said Michael Caputo, a longtime friend of Stone's and former Trump campaign aide who has been interviewed by Mueller's investigators. "They don't land so hard anymore because Roger Stone day has come and gone a thousand times and at some point you realize Roger Stone day may never come."

"There was a time when Roger didn't make plans on Fridays," Caputo added, referring to the day of the week when Mueller's grand jury tends to meet and deliver indictments. But Stone is back to spending Friday evenings with his family at his favorite New Haven-style pizza joint, Caputo said.

Not today, friendo.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
This is the most direct instance of collusion linked to the Dump campaign that's been formally recognized by Mueller now, right?

The dissemination of stolen documents from a foreign adversary?

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
This is the most direct instance of collusion linked to the Dump campaign that's been formally recognized by Mueller now, right?

The dissemination of stolen documents from a foreign adversary?
It's inching in that direction. The investigation started with identifying the people behind the DNC hack, and now it's established a connection to the people in the US. The next step, I assume, will be establishing what role people in the campaign played.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
"Was directed" is basically the most important thing yet in this entire investigation.

Who had the power in the campaign to do that? Only a select few, and I'm guessing this is where Donald Trump, Jr. comes into play.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling that senior Trump Campaign official is going to be in a lot of trouble soon.

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like the senior campaign official is probably Bannon

Edit: My bad (somewhat), Senior Trumpy and High-Ranking Trumpy (probably Bannon) are two different people in deep shit

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Dancing on a Friday night

Let the indictments smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.