• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
just bought it on epic store, it was 19.99

However, when I try to install it I get an error

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
posting this highly relevant illustration i made -
F46-AD216-BD5-C-4-E1-B-8823-9-F442-F2595-E9.jpg
I just made this my phone background, so thank you. I guess.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
My review:

• You won't find more pure whimsy in a 2019 game.
  • Puzzles strike a delightful balance between tricky and fair, all while letting players reset and retry in a "Super Meat Boy meets point-and-click puzzlers" way; we've really never seen anything like it.
  • House House's knack for lively, cel-shaded characters looks marvelous in action and nothing like cheap Flash animation (meaning, don't be fooled by the screenshots, which already look colorful and inviting).
  • Dedicated buttons for honking (which affects gameplay) and flapping your wings (which doesn't).

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, its much cheaper in the EGS Brazilian store than it is on Switch.

Did they publish any kind of PC specs recomendations? I imagine you don't need much, but there's nothing on the EGS page yet

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Will be getting it on Switch as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. After I drive to BBY to get Link XD

So many games this month.

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
Me:

I do want to play Link's Awakening eventually, but priorities.

Downloading from the eShop now. Have a few IRL things to take care of first, then I'll dive right into it!

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
This is a good price on PC with the launch discount. Might try this out as I've been watching the game for a while now.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even want to read/watch reviews, I just want to buy and play it over the weekend haha. Possibly even more than Zelda.

Anyone have a pic of the Switch icon?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly thought it would review higher than it has so far. This is 100% my type of game so I'm still excited.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Saw Wario64 post the link to download on Twitter and...welp it's installing while I'm at work.

Not sure when I'll get to it since Borderlands 3 is taking over my life but HONK.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Bought. Gonna take my sweet time with it and mess around as much as I can. It should be fun to revisit it later as well, honking won't just stop being fun

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I just went to Steam to buy this then suddenly got a massive sinking feeling.
Its been pilfered by Epic hasn't it?

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Playing this with a left joy-con that has stick drift adds a whole other set of problems. Haha, that 8BitDo adapter I ordered can't come soon enough.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone buy this on the epic store when it first released, when the price was 19.99 with no discount?

I guess I need to contact epic...

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
feelin real dumb cuz i can't figure out where this basket is

eltercero

Feb 3, 2018
Madrid
So, I already finished it. I liked it a lot, even if it's quite short (according to my Switch, it's longer than Gato Roboto and GRIS, but must be around that length). Some situations are very funny, and
the ending is hilarious, I actually laughted out loud.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Just got through the first area. Haven't figured out the hat yet, but this game had me giggling with joy within the first 10 minutes.

Being a jerky goose is great.