• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
I knew I shouldn't have come in here. Why is everyone on Era so miserable.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It is A in their title card, which is weird as Ubisoft starts with a vowel (not an english native speaker, but I always thought 'a' was only used when the next word started with a consonant)
Me neither, I think it's based on the starting sound rather than the vocal (So it's "A University")... So I really wonder how they're pronouncing "Ubisoft" here 🤔

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
these are some pretty good upgrades. but how much is the subscription, and is the sub optional or mandatory?

"A Ubisoft Original" is still hilarious to me

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Holy cow, this is everything I wanted. Im afraid of the price, but this is... amazing.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling that Koch presentation just saved a lot of pubs. from having the most boring conference this year.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i do miss the awkward ubi pageantry of mr caffeine and other live hijinks

really curious about this riders game

kafiend

Oct 25, 2017
Tablature tool looks good. I already play and the Rocksmith style forward scrolling thing never worked for me at all.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Some of you are miserable assholes. Good lord.

vWVpXJ7.gif