• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
6Fguo2d.gif

This but with Trump

What is this from?

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
He'll claim the democrats were mad that there was no coronavirus and so they invented it just to harm him

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
I agree it's funny to think about Coronavirus bringing Trump down, but to be quite frank I fear a Pence presidency more than a Trump one.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I have no clue how he doesn't have hypertension. Eats fast food like crazy, hardly sleeps, is over 70, just tipped into the obese category, doesn't seem to exercise.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Pence can't tell if Trump has been tested, but he said he hasn't been tested himself.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Pence can't tell if Trump has been tested, but he said he hasn't been tested himself.

jfc why the FUCK can't one of these journalists follow up a statement like that with "so just to clarify, you - the person the president put in charge of handling the virus situation and also the Vice President - don't know if the president has been tested" and then hammer that shit loudly and repeatedly over and over

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
This is the same guy saying brain injuries after bombings are no big deal.

But he's afraid of germs, while telling everyone the germs are a hoax.

Fucking looney toon dumbass.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
A journalist purposefully contracting it in order to pass it on to Trump...

Now THAT's taking one for the team!

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I also hate double dippers.

That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip!
The act of "double dipping" food items will contaminate the dip to the same extent as if all of the dip was put in your mouth.
BUSTED

In their experiment, the MythBusters used chips with regular dip and salsa. In the control test, they put the untouched dip and salsa into petri dishes, and followed with double dipped dip and salsa, and finally dip and salsa that had been put in Adam and Jamie's mouths. However, when they examined their results, they found that the dip and salsa were already loaded with microbes. For a more accurate experiment, the MythBusters were forced to sterilize all their testing materials with radiation and create a sterile environment. Examining the results, the MythBusters found that double dipping produced less microbes than putting all the dip in your mouth. Also, the amount of microbes present after double dipping was negligible compared to the amount found in regular dip.

MythBusters Episode 116: Banana Slip/Double Dip

In this episode the MythBusters test how easy it is to slip on a banana peel, the effects of double dipping chips, and whether diamonds can be made at home with household materials.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that all of this is a rational train of thought to this fuckweed says all you need to know about his competence. Why would anybody knowingly contract a virus of any kind, just to infect him? But I suppose the funniest part about all of this is that it was another conservative that might have exposed him and a bunch of other Republicans.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Off topic, but am I the only one that thinks naming the presidential limo "The Beast" is some Idiocracy levels of dumb? I mean I get it's been called that for a long time, but it's such an embarrassing name lol
Kind of, yeah. But the actual name is the Presidential State Car. The other long-running nickname for it is Cadillac One, since it's been a Cadillac since the Clinton administration.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
I have no clue how he doesn't have hypertension. Eats fast food like crazy, hardly sleeps, is over 70, just tipped into the obese category, doesn't seem to exercise.

IIRC not only does he not exercise, he believes that people have a finite amount of energy that they can expend throughout their lives like a battery, so exercising actually shorten your lifespan.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Right, because tanks are known for having a lot of big windows.
To be fair, it is more heavily armored than most WW2 tanks. I'm not sure how the materials used compare in protection, but the body has thicker armor and the windows, though still partially glass, are a several inch thick laminate consisting of materials that provide AP bullet resistance.