• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 75819

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 22, 2020
So seriously, which countries have somewhat decent politics and aren't on the path to full-fledged fascism? Because I will be moving if he wins another term.

Oct 25, 2017
www.kenoshanews.com

Trump's Tweet doesn't sit well in Kenosha, a day before his expected arrival

As Kenosha authorities were preparing for a not completely welcome visit from President Donald Trump, the president took credit for the continued existence of the city.

At the end of the article, the mayor mentions that they don't know Trump's schedule and have no idea when he'll arrive. That is terrifying, not knowing when he'll show up.
One thing is certain, I'm not leaving the house tomorrow. If he shows up.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Guess protests will be all out paintball wars now.

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
"Very fine people" was probably one of the 5-6 biggest hits he took during these four long years. Seems like this will be a problem for him since it's so close to the election, but who knows.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
All he has to lean into right now is fear, with the hope that enough moderates somehow move right because of what he says they should be scared or, more likely, that people will actually be afraid to vote because they'll fear being attacked by the far-right base he is trying to rile up.

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
All he has to lean into right now is fear, with the hope that enough moderates somehow move right because of what he says they should be scared or, more likely, that people will actually be afraid to vote because they'll fear being attacked by the far-right base he is trying to rile up.

It's sad how obvious all of this is. It's like ripped right out of a facist playbook. That's the most mind-bending part about all of this. As an American, you go through your schooling system listening to how a system of checks and balances was created, you've seen presidents get impeached and the system working. Then you see this nonsense. It's all out in the open.

Oh, we're losing the polling, quick, throw fear into it - call it Biden's America, don't worry the people who are voting for us lack critical thought to put the fact that I'm currently in power and responsible for all of this together.

It's absolutely abhorrent, and I'm done being upset with DJT - he's just the person this system enabled.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Trump can't pardon state crimes.
Yeah you are right but I won't be shocked if news got out he tried.

Sadly this is his many plans.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Of course he said this. Nazis are very fine people to him after all. Glad he ripped the pretense of being anything else away to expose him for what he is.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Kids going to get a 2nd term cabinet position.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Fear of a migrant caravan invading the United States didn't work in the 2018 midterms. I just don't see this working to his advantage here, either. But I still think enough people will vote for him, for different reasons, to make things uncomfortably close.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This kid will be a millionaire and get sponsored by gun companies. Use CODE : KYLE20 to get 20% off your next purchase.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Kyle Rittenhouse is going to have an unlimited defense fund, overt support from millions of Americans, quiet support from millions more, and probably powerful leaders from the Republican party intervening on his behalf. If I were betting you gotta give being acquitted the odds. Went to pick a fight, murdered two dudes, and probably ends up a free man with a book deal.
Defending America with self defense by Kyle walking fuckwad Rittenhouse 🤮

Shits disgusting and I can't beleive America is like this...

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Is this calculated from him and his team or is he really just too dumb to understand his own words? Whatever it's scary
It's calculated in that it supports the Republican agenda to incite a culture war. It's the only front theyve got leading up to an election theyre assured to lose if all things were equal and fair. I doubt if Trump himself thought ahead to say those exact words, but it doesnt matter the degree to which it was calculated or not. It's just Trump's go-to playbook.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Just what America needs more of. Kids going on killing sprees.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
tenor.gif

Shocker.

It's frightening how blood thirsty conservatives are.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
State crimes can only be pardoned by the governor of the state. Federal crimes - the president. I feel like I have to say this way too much on this site.

Why would that make a difference?

Trump would pardon him anyway of federal crimes. This wouldn't actually mean anything, but we are not really living in a world where reality matters.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
There is an infinite amount of ragei have for that Orange piece of shit. I can't wait for the day I can go piss on his grave (sorry mods, if that gets me banned I understand)

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I got to step away for a bit. My mental health just can't take this asshole.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Remember this isn't just Trump. The fucking police department was grateful for his presence there. It's why when Republicans deny systemic racism you just have to laugh at the absurdity.