• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Threatening plague and death if he gets his wish is something I could not have foreseen in 2016.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't come here. Do the right thing Roy Cooper. Our numbers are not on a downward curve.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
If it moves to a Trump property and it turns into a huge transmission event for the virus, the Biden ads need to expose him.

He's so dumb.

Oct 27, 2017
That's a backward threat. It's like telling the cops you won't rob a bank so long as they're sitting in the parking lot.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
97KMKcX.gif

beelzebozo

Oct 26, 2017
if he were threatening not to bring thousands of republicans to my state i would really be quaking

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, they sure are eager to kill all of their rich donors and representatives and supporters. They should totally let them have full occupancy. No restrictions. I support them 100%.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I don't know how to feel about that since I'm In SC, good that theres a possibility it wont happen near here, bad that its going to happen somewhere else.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I hope they move it elsewhere. We just went into stage two of reopening and I think it was too early for that.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Trumpers,

The people of Charlotte do not welcome you. You will find few friends here.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Oh wow, Trump wants to get into a very public fight with the popular governor of North Carolina, Roy Cooper, a state that he must win in November?
By all means, please proceed!

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the average attendance of this normally around 50k? For one weekend? I don't necessarily feel the economic boost is that significant or am I wrong here? Certainly not for a major city like Charlotte.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
Ah yes, it's because the governor is in a mood.

What was the wild shit that Trump said last week on Twitter? I have forgetten.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
It will move to FL. The only question is where. Mar- A- Lago is out of the picture because Trump hates his MAGA supporters and would never let them in his properties.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
It will move to FL. The only question is where. Mar- A- Lago is out of the picture because Trump hates his MAGA supporters and would never let them in his properties.

Fuckface's Doral resort in Miami. About a decade ago my company held a big conference there. It was a proper shithhole.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Given that the states are kind of on their own in terms of handling surges to the medical system this seems like a silly threat.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Be my guest, guys. Make sure to pack in nice and tight and don't wear masks, those make you look weak.

I want to sayt his too, but remember they then go out and mingle amongst others including those who work in retail and you know they won't be distancing or wearing masks so they will inadvertantly spread it to innocents who had no choice in the matter. And what about the people who have to work the arena while it is open for the RNC?

So, yeah, it would be great if they all stuffed themselves in a room together but problem is they won't just keep it to themselves.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
FLO-RI-DA! FLO-RI-DA! FLO-RI-DA!