• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
jxdOEsP.jpg

Wow, you can't even tell that he doctored it!

Sarcasm!

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
There will never be a bottom. Just keep riding the stupid to the core of the planet.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing but yet even still I am surprised. And I am sure I will continue to be.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
The asshole thought he was being sly by only extending his bubble a little way into Alabama. He had to have reasoned with himself that if he made it too obvious by circling in the whole state everyone would torch him, so he only did a smidge of the state thinkI got "they'll buy this for sure."

😂😂😂

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to think that every person who voted for him is fucking ashamed of themselves at this point, even if they won't admit it, but who am I kidding.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
if you were wondering how the chuds are trying to downplay this, it's saying he has better maps than we do because he's the president.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck is going on in this dude's brain with shit like this?

"This'll fool them."

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
It's like if Michael Scott ran the country, but he didn't have a single redeeming feature

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
What was even the justification they made for the President to display an outdated map to the press?

May 21, 2018
Draws on board with a sharpie.

Doesn't the guy know that everybody knows he's lying? I think he isn't so stupid to actually believe people fall for this, but rather his pride is so fragile that he can't even slightly admit fault so he has to put up a front even though he must actually know that no one buys it.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
It would sort of fit this circus sideshow reality we live in if Trump someday went to jail for this...and nothing else.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this.

People are DEAD, and the storm is not over, and this is what he cares about.

Healthy "Go fuck yourself" to any Trump supporters lurking around here.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what it is about this one but I just can't.
That earlier gif is on the money

I'm tired.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Roll Tide

It would be hard to explain it was someone else's sharpie, when he almost exclusively uses sharpie to write everything, including his signature.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know whats more pathetic.

Trump himself for doing this, or the fact that this will be forgotten by the end of the weekend.