• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I think almost any of us could have predicted this is exactly what he'd say. Defend Russia and put out more election conspiracies!

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ClutteredGoodEider-max-1mb.gif

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love how he downplays the hack but then goes on to say the hack resulted in his loss during the election.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Is he fucking kidding me with the "may" and "China" shit?!! The Russian subserviency is at its maximum clarity at this point.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Russia hacked the voting machines on voting day to favor Trump.

That explains how he got 72 million votes.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Fake News Media!
Russia, Russia, Russia,
China (it may)!
I won big

We should have made a bingo card

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love how he downplays the hack but then goes on to say the hack resulted in his loss during the election.
Look, what the doctor says about my flu symptoms is alarmist and fake. I'm doing fine, but perhaps I have rectal cancer.

I caught that too and it's insane. Hacks's not bad but perhaps it did the one thing that would frighten the entire country and destroy our democracy!

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
China does hack, hell so does the U.S. but this time it was Russia. The fact that he is alarmist about one but not the other speaks volumes about how protective he is of Russia. How soon after he is booted out of office will he fly their to have dinner with Putin.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
I didn't think the voting machines were online?

and dont they have paper trails too :)

skrskg

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
How is the Twitter message "multiple sources ..." and not "The Electoral Collage have confirmed Joe Biden's presidential victory"?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's been great having your average Fox News Conspiracy Shitbag as President. Absolutely. This isn't completely fucking embarrassing at all. Nope./s

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Someone just called he would blame the hack on him losing the election in the other thread. 👏

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
He went 4 years bowing down to Putin so why would he stand up to him in the final month when he will no longer be president soon? It's obvious this dude is a hack

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
why does he think people would be scared to say it was China if it really had been? he's SO fucking stupid and crazy.

i'm still afraid he has enough time to start a major war or something...

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
I didn't think the voting machines were online?

and dont they have paper trails too :)

yeah, there is full paper trail for everything. Georgia they did a full hand recount so the machines can't be blamed there. Michigan they did a small audit in Antrim County because GOP operatives had been claiming the machines had a 68% failure rate. The hand recount obviously showed the machines were fine.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
After Pompeo talked about how big the hack was, Putin reminded Trump not to bite the hand that feeds him.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
China does hack, hell so does the U.S. but this time it was Russia. The fact that he is alarmist about one but not the other speaks volumes about how protective he is of Russia. How soon after he is booted out of office will he fly their to have dinner with Putin.
This incorrectly implies that Trump and Putin are equals and that he'd be a welcome guest.

Trump is Putin's bitch. With kompromat up the ass. This is purely a one-sided relationship of subservience.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
That reads like he doesn't even know what point he's trying to make. Play it down to save face and please Putin but maybe big it up and connect it to the election.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Shameful. Imagine if Obama #427. The GOP are complicit too. They had the chance to remove him.

Of course we all knew he was selling out the country for Putin way back in Helsinki, and everything he has done has been for Putin's benefit.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Some guy on here called it yesterday, hes gonna link the hack to the voting machines.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I don't know how much louder he could scream to us how deeply beholden he is to Russia at this point.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Utterly terrified to criticize Putin/Russia still despite no longer being in political danger by doing so.

I just don't understand how not a single elected Republican or MAGA idiot can look at Trump's desperate unwillingness to say anything critical of Russia (even when his own ball slurping stooges prove it to us) and not think it's straight up pathetic.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Utterly terrified to criticize Putin/Russia still despite no longer being in political danger by doing so.

I just don't understand how not a single elected Republican or MAGA idiot can look at Trump's desperate unwillingness to say anything critical of Russia (even when his own ball slurping stooges prove it to us) and not think it's straight up pathetic.
Literal cuck for Putin

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The thing is Trump claiming that the voting machines doesn't actually help his argument:

He won most of the counties that use Dominion machines
The problem is, the people that don't support him but that are easily manipulated by his BS won't go that far to fact check this, this just seeds more doubts in our electoral process well helping spread more instability across all political spectrums.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Shameful. Imagine if Obama #427. The GOP are complicit too. They had the chance to remove him.

Of course we all knew he was selling out the country for Putin way back in Helsinki, and everything he has done has been for Putin's benefit.

Could you just imagine a world where Obama was like "Fuck Republicans! Fuck Alabama! They're bringing our country down! Also, I'm creating a joint cyber security group with China!" because that's the equivalent of what Trump does and he ALMOST FUCKING WON AGAIN.

Just blows my mind every time the rampant shit you can get away with if you have an R next to your name as a politician.