• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
There's elegance in the simplicity of a couple regular large Arby's roast beef sandwiches, curly fries, and a nice cold chocolate shake to wash them down

Deleted member 34725

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Arby's made a Mario Maker 2 level and I commented "lame" on it. I'm guessing they have someone scouring the comments to report anything negative and reported that I was "bullying" them to Nintendo and I got a strike on my account.

Fuck Arby's lol

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's alright, it's not as bad as people make it out to be. I'd go there over some other fast food joints.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Why did you go for the high score? Should've just got a basic roast beef sandwich to see if you'd like it.

I think Arby's is a-okay. I'll go there before McDonald's.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going to arby's and getting anything but regular ass roast beef is a mistake. But let's not all act like we're fucking food snobs here.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Beef and cheddar sandwich is great. I love their roast beef. Haven't really tried anything else from them, besides their curly fries, which are pretty good.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Roast beef with horsey sauce and curly fries.

Keep hating haters.

I frequent an Arby's with the 90s del boca vista interior design. I'm in my mid 30s and am usually the youngest person in there by far. So nice and quiet and clean.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I ate arbys yesterday. Roast beef sandwich. Every bite was a delight.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Buffalo chicken sandwich and curly fries.
Or
Crispy chicken bacon and swiss sandwich and curly fries.

I will defend those options against the haters with my life.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Arby's is fine, that said... you should probably avoid any food that isn't their bread and butter (roast beef sandwiches in this case) or their most heavily advertised item in the store. This goes for all fast food. Ordering a B item is more likely to have been sitting in the freezer longer, more likely to have staff not know how to prepare it correctly, etc etc.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Went there once and got (i think) a roast beef sandwich. It tasted like something i could slapped together at home with prepackaged deli meat.

AlmostMilk

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta get a Beef N Cheddar or a classic Roast Beef with Arby's sauce. You made the mistake of getting anything else.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
I used to stick with either regular roast beef or ham & swiss sandwiches when I went there. Then I tried their beef & cheddar and now it's my go-to sandwich. Only time I don't get it is when I use the drive through because it's too messy to eat and drive at the same time.

My grandma also loves their orange cream shakes.

Prince Abubu

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
United States
Went there once and got (i think) a roast beef sandwich. It tasted like something i could slapped together at home with prepackaged deli meat.
If you had decent prepackaged deli meat and time to make something at home, then yeah, you had no reason to be at Arby's.

Fast food has a purpose, and I don't get people hating on it for being fast food. It's not supposed to be the most amazing food you've ever eaten, it's supposed to be a way to grab some hot food really fast when you're out.

It's like complaining about a drive-thru car wash because you have a garden hose at your house.

Vinci

Oct 29, 2017
Chicken sandwiches, standard menu items. Avoid limited time stuff, those always seem to suck. I don't eat them often, but have been subjected to them enough times to learn the drill and be schooled on the proper usage of Arby's foodstuffs.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
When I ate fast food I would get the Chik Fil A spicy chicken sandwich, then go to Arby's to get their curly fries coz it was in the same food court. It's the only thing I've ever eaten there.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Their French dips are ok for a fast food option. The marketfresh sandwiches are fine as well.

Stuffed jalapeños are fast food grade almost everywhere since it's a frozen item on almost all menus. It's hard to find one where you can actually bite into them right unless you make them fresh yourself. That cherry dipping sauce at Arby's is kind of good though :x

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you should have gotten a roast beef and sauced that shit up. Even a beef n cheddar.

Also, I'm shocked by the lack of anybody mentioning their Turkey Grand sandwich. That's possibly the best fast food sandwich on the market.

My office used to be next to an Arby's and I worked that menu. Arby's is delicious, but they have plenty of things you should avoid, like any fast food joint - specifically, their "fancy" meat sandwiches that taste fucked up. Eat the cheap garbage that's been engineered to taste amazing.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Some of y'all and food. I swear to God. If it wasn't made by your own grandma and blessed by the holy pope, it ain't shit.

Arby's has some good food and some if it can be had for pretty cheap, just like many other fast food places. Try not to limit yourself so much and experiment. Many places have tons of choices.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I get off the menu is beef and cheddar and the french dip and swiss. Everything else I've had from there was pretty bad imo.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I love their Chicken Bacon Swiss.

At some point, though, they started adding lettuce and tomato to it. I like lettuce and tomato on a lot of sandwiches, but not that one specifically.

Are you me? Lettuce and tomato are garbage. I just get a ton more honey mustard for it. Damn, now I am craving Arby's.

83a503cb3978aac608300096781ef8ae.png

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I stopped eating Arby's when they got rid of their $5 for $5 deal. 3 roast beef, 2 ham and swiss, one large curly, and tons of Arby's sauce. That was one deliciously cheap way to live back in college. Now, I can't stand the taste of the stuff.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Beef n cheddars with horsey sauce is where it's at.
Or 2 meat mountains and a 32oz drink.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never understood the hate for Arby's tbh. It's always been pretty consistently solid when I go there. Then again I typically get a roast beef sandwich + onion rings or curly fries so that's hard to screw up. The Market Fresh sandwiches are good also though.

When you make roast beef at home is it perfectly smooth and slick inside?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what. I like Arby's. It's in my top three fast food places. They have the second best fast food French fries and their sandwiches taste far better then McDonald's or Chick-fil-A garbage tier food. Arby's is good and I will stan for them. Gimmie a French dip and curly fries!

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I don't have any fond recollections of actual Arby's food, but the jamocha shake is legit.
Or was. I haven't had one in a decade.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You go to Arby's for the first time and don't get their roast beef? That's like going to taco bell for the first time and getting cinnamon twists and no taco or burrito.

Arby's main two items are the curly fries and any of their roast beef sandwiches, both of which are delicious imo.

The meat is wet cause it's juicy and the way they fix it is meant to make it juicy, not dry.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly kind of amazed every time I read one of these "my first time eating at such-and-such" threads. You go to Arby's, and then you try something that they're not known for. Arby's is a roast beef place. They always have been, even though they've broadened the menu. It's like going to Burger King for the first time and getting their tacos, or going to Five Guys and getting a grilled cheese. And then complaining because it doesn't meet the hype. Like, what's the point?

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly kind of amazed every time I read one of these "my first time eating at such-and-such" threads. You go to Arby's, and then you try something that they're not known for. Arby's is a roast beef place. They always have been, even though they've broadened the menu. It's like going to Burger King for the first time and getting their tacos, or going to Five Guys and getting a grilled cheese. And then complaining because it doesn't meet the hype. Like, what's the point?

Pretty much what i was thinking. OP failed. Arby's is one of the few fast food places i still visit here and there and I only get the roast beef sandwich. (mozz sticks and curly fries are pretty awesome i think too though)

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If you're in pain something else may be going on. I don't recall the last time I felt physical pain from eating.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if they spent as much time on improving their food as they spend on Twitter.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly Arbys is okay, not the best but definitely not the worst. But there's only a couple things I think taste okay on the menu, the Chicken Sandwich is pretty good and so is the beef and cheddar. But it definitely messes me up inside (as with all fast food).