• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god I just got home to LA, I'm literally in an Uber heading downtown. I'm going to go to Staples Center and be with the fans

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
This one hurts, man. Not every day a legendary sports icon dies. And at a relatively young age too. So many people are going to be upset tomorrow.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
OMG.

Is his wife ok?

She has got to be completely devestated, assuming she wasn't on the copter?

OMG this is horrible.

Last edited:

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the people being idiots, despite you hating Kobe, please have some gd respect for the kids who died as well. Reported and moving on

RIP, that's so fucking sad :(

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."

You must feel really sad and alone when you need this kind of attention. Fuckin gross.

The kids news, devastating...

Discussion guidelines

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This is a tragic incident, especially in light of his daughters potentially passing. However, Kobe Bryant's sexual assault case is not the subject of this thread. Please stay on topic. Hostility towards other members going off topic will also be moderated. If you think a post is off topic, use the report button and/or the ignore feature.

Last edited:

faceless

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reading that he died was sad, but the new update broke me.

RIP to those on board

Last edited:

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
God they have a live shot on fox news showing the body bags.

I hope I'm wrong here. Just the worst tragedy

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
I hope to God his children weren't in the helicopter. That would be an unfathomable tragedy.