• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
With WoT being kaput too, this barrage of tv fantasy shows is going to be a drought for a while. LOTR I guess is relatively safe but that was coming later anyhow.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
And they just had to stop location shooting earlier this week cause of the UK lock down. Rough week for production logistics.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Man, what could have been! Henry is still pretty good though. But I love me Mads.

5fbb935505481.jpg

5fbb9360a073c.jpg

80.lv

Mads Mikkelsen Is Geralt - 3D Witcher By Wonki Cho

A dream version came to life with the help of ZBrush, Substance Painter, and V-Ray.

Jan 27, 2018

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Deadline says it's a minor injury and filming has continued without him. They have their holiday hiatus coming up soon which will give him some more off time.

deadline.com

‘The Witcher’ Production Continues After Star Henry Cavill Is Injured On Set

Filming on the hit Netflix drama series The Witcher continues without its star Henry Cavill who is recovering from what is described as a minor leg muscle injury sustained during production on the hit series at Arborfield Studios, west of London. Cavill is expected to be sidelined for a short...

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Whatever happened to the animated thing they were doing? Thought it was supposed to be out this year.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Eh, minor injury wouldn't set back things much. They'll get the best doctors and treatments and use a stunt double for a few weeks. I think similar things have happened with Tom Cruise because he likes to do a lot of the stunt work.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
I stand corrected. Even if they offer something season 2 related everyone still votes law of surprise. Like they're gonna drop a trailer on day 2 or something.

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they even have a season 2 script page or if they knew internet idiots were going to pick law of surprise every day

*votes law of surprise*

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Saw a few people comment that they picked law of surprise cause they were afraid of spoilers. Like they were gonna pick a meaningful page of the script to show.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Question: is Zoltan a CDPR invention for the games? I was under the impression that Geralt, Dandelion and Zoltan were besties. So far there is no mention of him anywhere.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Question: is Zoltan a CDPR invention for the games? I was under the impression that Geralt, Dandelion and Zoltan were besties. So far there is no mention of him anywhere.
Zoltan being their bestie is definitely a CDPR invention. I wouldn't be shocked if they eventually rolled his part into Yarpin. Yarpin stops showing up in the story around the book that Zoltan is in and their stories would kinda fit together if you made it 1 person.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017

Easy Law of Surprise choice here. Honestly surprised so many have voted for the Hmms with all the fan compilations out there.

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017