• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, Judith was listening. Good luck Michonne lol.

"Shit"
Yeah, you pushed a little too hard too fast Negan

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
LOL you can challenge me whenever you want, but I've got my bodyguard for some 2-on-1 so I wouldn't advise it lol

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So not only is there a commercial break every 8 minutes, now we have commercials to say when they're returning from commercials

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Sexism / slut-shaming
So Rosita has been romantic involved with
Abraham
Spencer
Siddiq
And now Gabriel?

2nG.gif

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode. This back half of the season has been really good so far with the exception of Henry's fuckery
Yep, about a year ago I was ready to write off this show, but thankfully they've managed to really bring it back into a good place. Hopefully they can maintain that.

Also, it's amazing for me at least just how much more compelling the Whisperers are as a group and villain than the Saviors ever were. I'm always excited to see more from them.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO that was a good one on Talking Dead
"Go to your room"
"Why?"

Because you just won the argument and I can't admit it lmao

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Seth trying to make the case that Negan's escape wasn't Gabriel's fault is hilarious.

"AGAIN... THERE WAS A LARGE GUARD STANDING THERE... WITH KEYS!!"

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Man they're killing it with Alpha, she's creepy as hell and Samantha Morton's performance has been amazing so far.

Hilltop doing their best to fuck the fair up for everyone...you just know the Whisperers are gonna come in and wreck shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.