• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bear Patrol

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure who the protagonist of Europa Universalis 4 is sooooooo...uhhh....

I'm playing a game as France and just hit the early Renaissance.There is no good answer here as 45,000 men armed with arquebuses and pikes are next to useless in this modern age. Similarly, my monarch and advisors are also centuries behind in their thinking and utility.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't think Jin Sakai poisoning my business users to speed up completion of UAT would be all that helpful as much as I may want to do it at times.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Technically it would be Menelik II of Ethiopia from Civ 6. He has a sweet hat and can increase Science and Culture from my Faith Output but I am a heathen non-believer so nothing would be increased. He'd just sit around in his sweet hat I assume. Drinking my tea.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Like most, Jin Sakai

Tho had you asked this earlier it would have been Paper Mario

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well i rather choose abby over ellie for my job because she will be way more helpful. yeah she would make my job easier.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
The guy from Vampyr. I'm playing as a good vampire so I think he would actually be pretty helpful.

12ozbeehouse

May 16, 2018
Idk this highschool kid keeps calling himself joker, and won't stop bringing his cat to work... I may have to let him go.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Hatsune Miku.

She's already the soundtrack to my work since I tend to listen to Vocaloid music a lot when I work lmao

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
The SMTIV protagonist helping me monitor a supermarket entrance? I suppose with all his demons we'd be able to cover the whole place and get people to maintain social distancing.

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
I guess the Ghost can make any problems disappear. I doubt it would help much in the long run.
Jin also has some issues following orders. Pretty sure it would be horrible.
Maybe the best use would have him read bad haiku for me, as relaxation.

A week ago it would have been Shulk. That would have been a lot more useful. Please predict our budget for next year, Shulk.

Zaki2407

May 6, 2018
I'm an architect. Jin Sakai probably can help me cut some paper board for my building model with his katana.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
7trAILc.png
Priceless. Lol. If I asked Ellie to work the phone, there would be trap mines around the my desk.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Sora to help with graphic design.
Will probably end up inside my computer to save the world after a few hours

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jin sakai

Gonna have to hide all my supplies.

Also i have a few foxes in the garden he can chase around to keep him busy.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Austin the Butler from Gardenscapes is my assistant now. Very appropriate. Not sure my work got any easier, but I think he'd refer to me as My Lord if I ask him to.

rokero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I have the cast of tokyo mirage sessions with me at work today, kawashitai all day

Electro15

Oct 7, 2018
Kassandra from AC Odyssey will be a good help dealing with annoying customers. She will do a good job

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Sam Bridges. got a lot easier :) i do a lot of heavy lifting

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think a wobby mass of alien tissue that has the habit of eating people and growling is going to be helpful in my job ... or any job.

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017
Ori from Will of the Wisps. Probably wouldn't be able to help stock shelves much, but they could be fun to hang around.