• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Man, there's a handful of games I'd pre-order today with this 5 dollar deal if I could. Why do so many publishers/devs wait until the day of release so people can purchase their games? Especially when you can pre-order the console version on sites like Amazon.

Oct 26, 2017
Belarus
Man, there's a handful of games I'd pre-order today with this 5 dollar deal if I could. Why do so many publishers/devs wait until the day of release so people can purchase their games? Especially when you can pre-order the console version on sites like Amazon.
Because it's easier to remove store page and make the game exclusive to epic store few weeks before the release date if you don't have preorders available.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, what? In what universe is Mortal Kombat a more niche game than a PC only strategy game?
Well, this is a PC thread, not a general gaming one for starters. So my posts have to be taken into consideration with that background. On the other hand, fighting games are generally niche in all platforms.

Plus it was clearly a joke.

Lux86

Oct 27, 2017
REmake 2 made me want to return to the series so bad. i finished RE7, RE0 HD and now i'm replaying REbirth HD
so good

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the latest Humble Bundle is pure comedy. Paradox Bundle 2019, featuring such things as...
-El Dorado at 12$

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well you need to be big enough to be allowed to have preorders.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Is Ghost Recon Wildlands worth it if im only really going to play it solo? its at £14.69 which seems cheap.

It depends on you. The missions get repetitive and playing with others can alleviate the tedium, but if your the kind of person that isn't bothered by that then yeah you can have plenty of fun solo.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I really wish steam would quit giving me booster packs for games whose cards cant be bought or sold on the market place. Even turning them into gems means it will take 5 years just to buy another card pack I can use.

Go to the game / trade forum and start a thread. Once I got ~3 dollars worth of items/cards for 3 Rick & Morty cards.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Nvidia seriously needs to re-build their driver control panel. Not just because it looks like Windows XP ugliness, but also because it's so... bad. Trying to change 3D settings can take forever because clicking on a setting can lock it up for nearly a minute. And that locking up can lead it responding in the wrong way with the scroll wheel, for example.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
SE sent Left Alive to die in March.

How can you release a low budget game in the same month of Total War, DMC, Sekiro and The Division 2

So I don't think this will be a common opinion, but the only one of those that was MUST BUY SOON, was The Division 2 for me.

But then Epic moneyhatted. So Rip.

I'm not sold on Sekiro 'til I see character customization, or if that even still makes it in... And DMC is irrelevant to those who haven't been following along. I've got 4 DMC's to beat before the 5th.

Total War... Mhm, do those devs still support Red Shell? Cuz that will prevent my purchase.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
PTQuxRE.png

Veidt

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry, what? In what universe is Mortal Kombat a more niche game than a PC only strategy game?

Obviously Mortal Kombat is a mainstream franchise, always moves a few million copies per entry on consoles and it's undoubtedly a much bigger name in the industry. But if we're strictly talking about the PC audience he's probably not wrong that Imperator: Rome will have a bigger presence. Fighting games aren't that big on the platform and MK is likely smaller than any modern Paradox title, seeing as their most recent games (CK2, EU4, HOI4, Stellaris) are all million sellers, have much higher average and peak numbers, in addition to selling a ton of DLC.

Imperator is tracking really high and iirc it's the biggest game Paradox has ever developed internally, unless it turns out to be a dud (previews have been largely positive so far) it's bound to be the biggest game their internal studios ever put out.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

I tried Death's Gambit and it didn't really hit that 2d Dark Souls I was hoping it would, Salt and Sanctuary is so much better in that regard. Depends what you want out of it I guess.

Can't comment on House in Fata Morgana (I've only heard good things though) but In to the Breach is great, I'd reccomend that to anyone.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Wait, so the $5 off has to all be one purchase? I bought $20 worth of stuff yesterday but now the bar at the bottom is not filled at all.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Well, it says "on your first purchase above $30", so I assumed as much.

ugh, if they didnt have the bar filling up at the bottom I maybe would have thought that. But all the past sales the bar continues filling up with the next purchase.

Also, its not like I would gain anything from purchasing 2 separate transactions of $15 instead of one for $30.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
Maybe refund and buy again. Not sure if the hassle is worth $5 though. Especially if you want to play now.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
on pc specifically, it is.
Obviously Mortal Kombat is a mainstream franchise, always moves a few million copies per entry on consoles and it's undoubtedly a much bigger name in the industry. But if we're strictly talking about the PC audience he's probably not wrong that Imperator: Rome will have a bigger presence. Fighting games aren't that big on the platform and MK is likely smaller than any modern Paradox title, seeing as their most recent games (CK2, EU4, HOI4, Stellaris) are all million sellers, have much higher average and peak numbers, in addition to selling a ton of DLC.

Imperator is tracking really high and iirc it's the biggest game Paradox has ever developed internally, unless it turns out to be a dud (previews have been largely positive so far) it's bound to be the biggest game their internal studios ever put out.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.