• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunate man. Well that makes the choice of either playing this or Xenoblade DE first easier lol. (unless that gets delayed too)

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
User warned: hostility
How about they release it digital only until they sort out their issues. You got millions of players stuck at home and instead of selling them a game you're delaying so it can packaged in a box. Kinda lame.
"Hey Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, <insert retail giant here>, you can't sell our product for the foreseeable future--and I know we hashed this out years ago--but we're gonna go ahead and sell it exclusively on our storefront. K? Sorry about that deal we made. Real shame."

Some of y'all are genuinely stupid assholes.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so a lot of y'all are angry about the last of us part 2 delay

but how many of y'all mad about the Iron Man VR delay 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Racos

Oct 27, 2017
I was definitely going to play it on release on my base PS4, but if this means that I can play it at the same time the PS5 releases, then I am not too disappointed.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone sane expected a delay, but no new release date being given is surprising. Makes me think it's going to be delayed past the end of the quarter. They clearly don't want what's happening to FFVII to happen to TLOU2

Avengers and Cyberpunk will both be delayed too. Get ready for it.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah sadly it was pretty much all but confirmed with Sonys statements just a couple of days ago..

We'll have to wait a bit more - looking more and more likely to see it launch like BotW did.
Stay strong TLoU fans!

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Completely understandable given the circumstances. I have plenty to play in the meantime.

s0l0kill

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Hey Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, <insert retail giant here>, you can't sell our product for the foreseeable future--and I know we hashed this out years ago--but we're gonna go ahead and sell it exclusively on our storefront. K? Sorry about that deal we made. Real shame."

Not our problem.

ViviFF9

Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Kind of surprised they delayed for its logistical reasons instead of just launching it on PSN.

Yeah but then you lose out on all the physical sales. Some people won't mind and go digital but what bout the 20%/30% (made up number) who won't for various reasons?

I think this games budget must be absolutely through the roof and they need a perfect launch.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lmao. Blunt but true, it's always about the money with every business. Never ever forget that. It comes when it comes.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They literally opened up their announcement video with a warning that release dates announced in the video could change because of COVID-19.

Yeah, this. Just because something is announced for next month, even if recently, it doesn't mean they will keep the promise with all that is going on. The only thing that kinda garantees Xenoblede's release next month is the fact that the game is already available for pre-load.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Sad news but understandable.

Hopefully Cyberpunk 2077 still arrives on-time [or early on July 7th - 20/7/7 ;) ]
images

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Completely understandable. The "I want my game and I want it now >:(" posts are kind of childish, though

Ok so a lot of y'all are angry about the last of us part 2 delay

but how many of y'all mad about the Iron Man VR delay 🤔🤔🤔🤔
As someone that only recently jumped into VR, I was actually kind of excited about that, given the decent press it's gotten at events

Goldenhen

Oct 27, 2017
Sydney
Oh ok so they don't want to have same situation where Persona 5 Royal and FF7 Remake being release early due to COVID-19.

I guess they really don't want people spoiled the game few weeks early online.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

yup, with next gen around the corner, they need retailer buy in more than ever

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
This is just the beginning for big games planned for this year.