• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda pure I guess.
8XkUWyS.png

My people. I don't got anymore handshaking gifs.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Figured I'd get this:

Dream Kid (11)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Corrupted (62)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

Have been called worse.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually got to 6 by saying I did go to a party. I was invited to them.

But I hated drinking, and I also had little to talk about. So I only went to a few and nothing ever happened.
I've hosted and been to parties but they were tame as fuck. We just ate pizza and watched anime ahaha. Never been drunk either.

Zom

Oct 25, 2017
I got Wild Child 37, my nerd side gets balaced out with my gay side.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
If the test is all questions about stuff that happened in hs I'm just going to skip it and assume I got a 3.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Corrupted (58)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

I wish, just out of my 20s.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Conventions

No but seriously, this is a forum full of nerds. Find people like you & the rest is easier. Don't go to places where you have to hide your true self & force yourself to fit in. IMO.

Oh I've been to a convention party before. It was too loud and my only friend was the bouncer in a gorilla outfit. I got a drink and bailed. I was literally this.

1315615342002.jpg

But at YOUMACON lmao

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
"Dream Kid (14)
You know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. Good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours."

Some of the questions weren't very clear, though.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yea this quite clearly made for teenagers. Didn't finish but I'm sure to be corrupted old man.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yes 😤

Oh I've been to a convention party before. It was too loud and my only friend was the bouncer in a gorilla outfit. I got a drink and bailed. I was literally this.

1315615342002.jpg

But at YOUMACON lmao

Fair lmao. It doesn't have to be a large party or anything, mind. Just meet people & hang at smaller ones. Big parties generally suck unless you're drunk/have friends there/both. For people like us, anywho. I've been a wallflower too lol

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Well I ended up a devil child apparently.

Thought the vast majority of that was very common, but maybe not.

Devil Child (88)
idk what you're doing on the weekends, but all the more power to you. Lucifer would be proud.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dream Kid (14)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Corrupted (57)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?​

I'm a 41-year-old father of two teens who works in management. I am literally the most boring person to ever live. This is pretty mild stuff.
Corrupted (58)

36, married with 2 kids. I lived a life before I got here but most of this list is pretty tame. Think it's one for the kids tbh. US oldies are gonna score highly just cos we've done a lot of shit over the years.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I got Wild Child (36), which is pretty shocking given pretty much every single of my responses related to alcohol, drugs, law enforcement or group sex have been "no".

Also some of the questions are weird. What does "got corona" have to do with innocence?

GraGor

Nov 17, 2017
Baddie (53)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways​

Pretty accurate

Jan 31, 2018
Dream Kid (12)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.​

A bit generous

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Come on, there's gotta be more pathetic sub-10 people... right...? right...?
Got the same result as OP. lol
OP, looks like we are cut from the same cloth! and yeah I think we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Innocent (6)
you definitely experiment, but your heart is overall Pure(TM). your mom is SO proud of you right now!
i'm depressed as fuck!

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a score of under 15 just means you never were in a relationship, doesn't it?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Weird test.

Corrupted (61)

Closer to 50 than being 40...

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Corrupted (58)

Lord I am a piece of shit. I'm 31.