• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dajanksta

Oct 28, 2017
When there's maintenance 5 minutes after you've started playing

frustrated.gif
Supposed to only be 15 minutes.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Should I be hoarding crafting materials til the end game or should I just use them in the levels before 30?

I find that I'm constantly running into my carry limits for grey and green materials, and even occasionally blues, so I'd say you can do a little crafting for sure. The weapon mods are an obvious choice, as a) they're not level-dependent, and b) once you build one it's unlocked for all your guns, no need to make multiples.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that too. There were enemies during the closed and open beta.

I was hunting for keys right before the server shutdown and a door opened right before me on the sewers of the starting area and two enemies came out. I shot then in the back.

On the same run on the sewers right next to were you start the game on that huge room at with the keys on the lower floor a couple enemies stormed me when I was leaving.

I'm pretty low lvl (11) but it's the first time I'm attacked at the sewers.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
This skill bug is a real passion-killer so I hope they at least drastically reduced it. Added to the difficult encounters it makes for a frustrating cocktail.

Are you at end game? Because for me it's all just blues and greens that I can get so easily from anywhere else in the game. In Div 1 they would at least have some higher rarity stuff thrown in most of the time but now it's nada.

For what it's worth I did see a purple in the store that I could buy, I was only level 7 at the time.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Argh was just about to finish Jefferson when i was kicked out. Will i have to do it all again?

nss

Apr 10, 2018
I find that I'm constantly running into my carry limits for grey and green materials, and even occasionally blues, so I'd say you can do a little crafting for sure. The weapon mods are an obvious choice, as a) they're not level-dependent, and b) once you build one it's unlocked for all your guns, no need to make multiples.

Oh that's really good to know, thanks for the tip!

Are there any weapon mods that don't have negative effects? I'm not a fan of having to deal with those trade offs, it's not that big a deal, but I'd rather have a +3% positive trait vs +10% X and -10% Y.

SublimeAnarky

Oct 27, 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark
Servers back up? Got to the character select screen.. Now 6000 in queue.

I guess the thirst is real! Hopefully the skills are sorted now.

Edit: False alarm. Got delta'd at 5000. And getting Mike-01'd since.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate how I can't even change settings or anything without watching a bunch of forced splash screens and connecting to servers.

I should be able to run benchmark without connecting to shit.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Servers back up? Got to the character select screen.. Now 6000 in queue.

I guess the thirst is real! Hopefully the skills are sorted now.

Edit: False alarm. Got delta'd at 5000. And getting Mike-01'd since.
On PS4 I get a message saying the servers aren't available.

ph1l0z0ph3r

Oct 27, 2017
How do you go up in tiers?

So to unlock WT1 you need to clear all 3 Strongholds then after that the Black Tusk Invasion begins. To go up in World Tiers you need to clear 1 stronghold for each WT. The Strongholds are unlocked by doing two of the main missions near them that have been invaded by the black tusk and can be done in any order. The gear score requirements i believe are 250(WT2)>325(WT3)>375(WT4) with Tidal Basin being the last Stronghold to unlock WT5 and needing a 425GS when it unlocks.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
They said 15 minutes... It's been 10 minutes longer. I say we should all demand refunds on the premise that the game is literally unplayable!

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
So to unlock WT1 you need to clear all 3 Strongholds then after that the Black Tusk Invasion begins. To go up in World Tiers you need to clear 1 stronghold for each WT. The Strongholds are unlocked by doing two of the main missions near them that have been invaded by the black tusk and can be done in any order. The gear score requirements i believe are 250(WT2)>325(WT3)>375(WT4) with Tidal Basin being the last Stronghold to unlock WT5 and needing a 425GS when it unlocks.
Can you queue up for the strongholds?

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Fair enough, but that's definitely not adequate for me. The drive for better loot on its own doesn't cut it.

It was a joke. Atmosphere and intensity of some of these missions is strong but the overarching story...doesn't feel like there's much of one. Maybe I'll be more surprised as I progress but having a hard time imagining memorable story or characters coming from this game. Only major weaknesses.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Are they similar to raids? The gear score requirements remind me of WoW

Oct 25, 2017
Division fuck you I want the bug back, you said 15 minutes.

Division fix your shit, its absurd this bug is in the game.

Pick one.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Oh that's really good to know, thanks for the tip!

Are there any weapon mods that don't have negative effects? I'm not a fan of having to deal with those trade offs, it's not that big a deal, but I'd rather have a +3% positive trait vs +10% X and -10% Y.

They all have tradeoffs. To be honest, about 90% of the time I just select for the stat I want to boost and forget about the debuff aspect. Only recently have I begun to notice that the accuracy debuffs I usually have may not be ideal (I generally optimize for stability), and even then only on rifles. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Skills finally work. My drone and Turret work every time now. Back to Chem Launcher and Seeker mines for now though.