• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Republicans reeaally want to push for a million dead I guess. I still have friends and family in Texas. Depressing as hell.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Jesus Christ!! How about you wait until most Texans have access to the vaccine!!! I swear I better not get confronted by anti maskers for still wearing mine.
i watch the flagrant 2 with andrew schulz podcast from time to time and they are in florida right now and i remember them saying the people look down on you if you wear a mask and people said ,, take that stupid thing off your face "

i feel like when states stop making people wear masks people will quickly turn on everybody who still wears a mask.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
LMFAO he's doing this while our state's vaccine rollout is still a convoluted clusterfuck, what a fucking idiot. Between Harvey, the initial COVID response, the power outage, and this he should have zero chance of getting reelected.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
He wants to continue to fallow medical advice but does the exact fucking opposite. I am so furious at this pointless shit.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Lol is this how he repays Biden after he visited Texas last week? What a clown

Oct 27, 2017
Businesses can still have their own rules and counties can implement restrictions if hospitals get overwhelmed but yeah, I really hate my state sometimes. Hopefully businesses require masks thru summer but I can see the flies dropping this month as more businesses feel pressure to remove that requirement.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Greg: Freezing to death and dying from a virus you caught at the bar is the Texan way.

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
This is a blatant political maneuver to distract from the total clusterfuck of ERCOT failing to winterize and the shambles of the state power grid.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
So Texas is now vying for Florida's stupidity quota?

How do you say this after people are still reeling from the snowstorms?

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Coworker of mine in management just told me that upper management at our office is making plans for us to come back into the office. Tennessee office so.......... Sigh. Guess I better get used to wearing a mask for 8 hours.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My idiot coworker told me Biden was going to make it mandatory to wear masks everywhere and possibly in your own owns lol.

Yeah this is dumb from this governor.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
LMFAO he's doing this while our state's vaccine rollout is still a convoluted clusterfuck, what a fucking idiot. Between Harvey, the initial COVID response, the power outage, and this he should have zero chance of getting reelected.

Or he will get re-elected because he's hoping that Covid-19 will trim the population of people voting against him while the "Mah Freedoms" assholes are alive somehow and vote for him.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, at least the various vaccines are reaching high production and distribution now.

...now the hope is that the people there will actually get vaccinated.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
LOL.

"EVERYTHING IS OPEN, NO MASKS*"

*btw, like covid is still an issue, stay vigilant and shit, please wear a mask, don't go out unless you have to... add whatever here so that way when I gotta explain/walk shit back I can say I said this shit too

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas,tx
i watch the flagrant 2 with andrew schulz podcast from time to time and they are in florida right now and i remember them saying the people look down on you if you wear a mask and people said ,, take that stupid thing off your face "

i feel like when states stop making people wear masks people will quickly turn on everybody who still wears a mask.
I can believe this given that its Florida. I already see some of my friends praising this on facebook. Like wtf.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Welp, at least the various vaccines are reaching high production and distribution now.

...now the hope is that the people there will actually get vaccinated.

Unfortunately, the vaccine is probably 3 months away from being able to put a dent into the effects of this decision. We saw from the holidays that 1 month of people being super lax can have devastating consequences.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Texas as usual. We stay losing here. Republican leadership fails us every chance they get. I cant stand it here any more.

Luckily, I believe most companies will continue to require masks inside. At least I hope so.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Man, not everyone is even fully vaccinated? Wtf. Anything for the almighty dollar and a vote. Sad.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for Texas. They have the worst fucking government officials.

It doesn't matter when things are going well but you see their worth when there is an emergency and these idiots are failing left and right.