• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Ted Cruz works harder to spread Trump's bull shit and obstruct an electoral vote that was only ever going one way than he did to defend his own wife after she was insulted.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the reference? Or, rather, I don't get what it has to do with Ted Cruz.
z9lBQj9.png

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Actual shit can be used as fertiliser for growing things. Actual shit is definitely more useful than Ted Cruz.
When Cruz finally turns into fertiliser himself, now that's when the dilemmas truly begin. Will he finally gain my respect, or will he drag all of fertiliserdom down with him? It's hard to know on what side of the fence I'll end up, but I look forward to finding out.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
It's amazing one can stack that slimy watery diarrhea that high.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Who is this guy? I'm from the Old Continent, make me a bullet point someone, thanks.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
"I probably like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz, and I hate Ted Cruz" - Former Senator Al Franken

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Who is this guy? I'm from the Old Continent, make me a bullet point someone, thanks.
Senator from Texas who has wanted to be president for a very long time. Was considered one of the frontrunners along with Marco Rubio during the 2016 primaries before Trump butted in.

He has been a huge Trump loyalist the past 4 years despite:
  1. Trump claiming that Cruz didn't win the Iowa Caucus but instead rigged it (huh sounds familiar)
  2. Trump constantly calling him a liar and saying he has mental problems
  3. Trump claiming Cruz might not be legally allowed to take office since he was born in Canada
  4. Trump literally tweeting that Cruz's wife is ugly
  5. When Cruz was losing primaries, Trump said he was "choking like a dog" and should be "put down"
  6. Trump once claiming Cruz's dad may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination (????)
Trump treats Cruz like literal dog shit and he has continued to bend over backwards for everything Trump has done, despite constantly denouncing his behavior and rhetoric in the primaries, because he's so desperate to get Trump voters in a potential 2024 run. And that includes objecting to state votes last night despite a literal insurrection.

Obi Wan Jabroni

alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2020
To be fait to shit, it was once nutrients of some sort and therefore useful at some point.

Ted Cruz has never, ever been useful in any of his various mutations.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Senator from Texas who has wanted to be president for a very long time. Was considered one of the frontrunners along with Marco Rubio during the 2016 primaries before Trump butted in.

1. Trump claiming that Cruz didn't win the Iowa Caucus but instead rigged it (huh sounds familiar)
  3. Trump claiming Cruz might not be legally allowed to take office since he was born in Canada
  5. When Cruz was losing primaries, Trump said he was "choking like a dog" and should be "put down"
  6. Trump once claiming Cruz's dad may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination (????)
Trump treats Cruz like literal dog shit and he has continued to bend over backwards for everything Trump has done, despite constantly denouncing his behavior and rhetoric in the primaries, because he's so desperate to get Trump voters in a potential 2024 run. And that includes objecting to state votes last night despite a literal insurrection.

Don't forget that Cruz was also responsible for at least one government shutdown during Obama's tenure as President. That particular move is one of the major reasons why nearly everyone in Congress, including Republicans, fucking hates him.

Oct 30, 2017
Party over country for Ted Cruz, always.

At the end of the day, these Trump supporters could have stormed the Capitol, taken hostages, killed several Democratic congressmen, and at the end of the day, the libs are still the real problem.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
This is known. He's a slimy, pandering piece of shit, and probably the Zodiac Killer too.

He's probably not the Zodiac Killer, but I'm just, you know, asking questions...

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
He nearly lost to Beto.

Beto will win. I am confident. It's amazing that nearly happened, considering Beto was strong against gun violence.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
What is the source for this ?
2016 political ad or interview with his family when he was still running against Trump. Also, I know people like the GIF but Cruz's dad is a religious nutter that may actually be worse than Cruz. He would campaign for Cruz saying if you want to accelerate the end of days elect Ted Cruz for President as a positive thing.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

There was that one time at the '16 RNC when he had a spine and it got booed out of his body

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018

Damn, imagine being that desperate for power!
Thanks for the summary!

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
"Hey Ted, your dad's the zodiac killer! And your wife's ugly as fuck!"

"Oh thank you master, please humiliate me more!"

...those two certainly have a relation.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And always has been. He's a massive piece of shit that has clogged our government. And all the shit had built up ever since he got in.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
My mother, who is mostly conservative yesterday when he stood to object to Arizona's certification: "Is that Cruz? I hate that guy."

Deleted member 896

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that really has me puzzled with the likes of Cruz and Hawley is that even if I throw away any conception of what's right and wrong and say "only the politics matters" I still feel like what they tried to do is a gross miscalculation. Like, I get it. You've got this Trump base that if you stand against him you'll be hated and if you fight for him they'll love you. You'd like to court that vote. I understand the political calculation of "going along" with some of this stuff.

But to stand up front and center and just directly hitch your wagon to his star strikes me as foolish. If there was some play where you could take one last meaningless stand, be able to say to the Trump people that you fought as hard as you could, went down swinging, and that was that I'd get it. But, like, this wasn't going to end with "I tried to get an audit but it's over now." Trump was always going to continue to fight on with increasingly more ludicrous loyalty tests. And even if you pass them now you're playing with fire trusting that he will pay you back. His base would be loyal to him. Do one thing that pisses him off and there'll be a knife in your back instantaneously.

Any notion of bending the knee now so that he'll anoint you as a chosen successor is moronic. And Cruz especially knows what kind of character Trump is. Even as a shameless political ploy I continue to be puzzled by the recklessness of this.

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I moved to Texas over the summer and y'all have no idea how excited I am to vote against him in a couple years.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Can any Texans explain why he keeps getting voted in? He seems stupid even by republican standards, and frankly useless; all he does is grandstand in some new way a few times a year.

Does he actually get legislation for his state passed that outsiders wouldn't really know about?