• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
according to close friend of the show Ken Plume

show creators Doc and Jackson will be doing some sort of virtual Q&A tomorrow for DragonCon, hopefully we learn more then

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
WHAT. NO. FUCK.

If true (knowing my luck, it likely is), then I have no words for how disappointing this is. One of the best shows ever made, I hope Doc and Jackson can bring closure in some way, maybe a movie or something. Fuck.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess the upcoming season 8 would be the last? Hope they can wrap stuff up (sort of) in 10 episodes. Really skeptical they can. That is if they even finished the season.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
That because the new show to replace it will just be called The Ventures.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I will throw a one man riot in front of wherever the fuck adult swim is.

Edit:

Promathia

Dec 3, 2018
7 seasons in 16 years, with 1 more season coming.

Honestly not surprised or too upset really. 8 seasons is a great run for a great show.

OP
OP
Mary Celeste

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Still no confirmation that season 8 is happening folks. They were still writing it this year, they could have easily shut it down before any serious production work began

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
booooo

I mean I haven't seen an ep since season 4 but

boooooooo

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
If true then it hurts, but I think they could pull it off with one more season if it came to that. The castmembers that haven't died have moved on to something resembling an endgame.

The biggest things left are the Monarch/Rusty & Hank/Dean cliffhangers

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If true then it hurts, but I think they could pull it off with one more season if it came to that. The castmembers that haven't died have moved on to something resembling an endgame.

The biggest things left are the Monarch/Rusty & Hank/Dean cliffhangers
Trying to think of who you mean, which cast members have passed on?

Also those are huge ass cliff hangers that need conclusions.
I didn't even realize there were new episodes.
Last few seasons have been as amazing as you'd expect. Show went through a little bit of a concept reboot as the Ventures became rich and moved to New York.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oZfH1IX.gif

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to think of who you mean, which cast members have passed on?

Also those are huge ass cliff hangers that need conclusions.

I meant more the various characters that have been killed off like Jonas Jr etc.

Oh yeah, we also need to know who was behind the Movie Night Massacre, duh