• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where do you think Challenger #5 would be revealed at?

• During Terry's Promo Video

Votes: 79 23.5%
  • During the Game Award

Votes: 194 57.7%
  • During the next Nintendo Direct

Votes: 44 13.1%
  • During a special stand-alone live stream

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
All three lords from 3 Houses would be fantastic additions honestly. They are such interesting and well written characters, though I would personally prefer Edelgard. Its undeniable though that Dimitri is the most popular of all three.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So do you just draw your next stupid gimmick out of a hat?

Will this one last more the a week this time?
have you seen my concept art for a sf6 redesign?
qyObbT4.jpg

R.D.Blax

Oct 26, 2017
We just need a Fire Emblem Figther pass with the 3 lord and a Byleth Mii costume. Everyone is happy like that

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Hot seth will be the new lease of life for street fighter 5.
Oro and Decapre rumours are just a smokescreen for the return we all need.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I was doing some cleanup of extra spirits earlier, and TIL DLC spirits are worth significantly less SP than regular spirits

So if you ever won a tournament and got Grunty or the Phantom Hearts, you got cheated out of SP

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jun 8, 2018
Geralt has a chance.

I known he is based off a book, but this is a videogame version.

Like Dracula. Based off a book, but a different version due to castlevania

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
November 5-6 is probably the safest guess for Terry. The 7-Eleven ads change on November 3, and Nintendo will probably want to sandwich Terry between Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokémon Sword/Shield. (Hero released between Three Houses and Tetris 99, and Banjo & Kazooie released between Astral Chain and Link's Awakening.)

OP
OP
IntelliHeath

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, why? What'd I miss?

It's just a prediction I had for awhile based on 7-11 ads expiration date. Japanese 7-11 usually out Smash ads up earlier which give a sign it's coming soon. They are going to put up new ads on November 3rd or 4th.

Sorry hearing him say stupid shit constantly got old about a year ago.

Or do you

Seth is like one of crazy harmless choice to rooting for. That's when we know he's playing around. It's way better than backing a controversy choice.

If he did that again without any evidence then report him and moderator would take care of it like last time.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
Geralt has a chance.

I known he is based off a book, but this is a videogame version.

Like Dracula. Based off a book, but a different version due to castlevania

That's hardly a valid comparision. Geralt from the games is the exact same character from the books, whereas Castlevania's Dracula is quite different from the original Stoker novel.

And there's also a notable difference between Dracula, a classic novel, and a modern series that I'm pretty sure is still getting releases

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Going by fanart counts on image boards Dimitri is far third.
Edelgard wins it 8:1.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nocturnowl a mysterious newcomer, shrouded in mystery, is added as a newcomer to Street Fighter 6. Nothing is known about this man, who appears as a towering naked gray buff bald man with a rotating yin yang symbol where his abs should be and a full beard, nothing except for his name: KILLIAN.

(smash tie in of course)

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think if the last Fighter's Pass character is someone relatively low-key, like Terry was, we've got decent odds of seeing them when he releases. Someone like Hayabusa could slip in with just a "Smash Bros. Special Presentation" next week and it wouldn't feel out of place.

If we're getting a Smash announcement at the Game Awards I think it would have to be for Fighter's Pass 2, which is what they'd be advertising going forward. I think getting Fighter 5 there would be a bit surprising.

But it's entirely possible we don't hear anything about the next inclusion until the January Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.