• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The world of GoT is so lush and colourful. Not surprising considering how amazing Second Son still looks to this day.

Even more impressive is that, unless I'm wrong, they apparently have a night/day cycle now. I was totally expecting something similar to Infamous, especially considering that the game counts days.

Deleted member 56995

User requested account closure
Banned
May 24, 2019
My Predictions:

TLOU Pt. II Trailer Release Date
Death Stranding Launch Trailer
Acquisition of a studio
Something about PSVR
Indies
PSX 2019 Announcement

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
And 1 world & story talk with six environment shots.

ycOsRu2.gif
ckr5BGk.gif
jV46ipg.gif
eHcrTHx.gif
YEKiU6u.gif
HJeE5Sp.gif
Art direction is mindblowing

Peek-a-boo!

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
I would really like to see what Japan Studio are up to!

They have been responsible for four of my favourite games on the PlayStation 4 — The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, Everybody's Golf and Astro Bot.

Is there any small chance that we'll see anything from them ... 🤞🏼

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Wouldn't be surprised if GoT isn't shown and TLOU2 is the only big WWS title shown.

On smaller titles Dreams release date would be long overdue but who the hell knows what they are planning.

3rd party stuff prolly includes CoD. Nioh 2 amd FF7 would be a lock if this wasn't right after TGS. Possibly CTR next Grand Prix reveal since the Spyro one is about to end. Dream scenario would be Crash 4 announcement but that prolly is saved for TGA/early next year.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Think I'm gonna try and avoid just about every AAA title for the next 12 months so I have something to play at the launch of the PS5. Surely TLOU2, DS and GoT (as well as Cyberpunk) will all be there at or around launch

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Naughty Dog changed their icon to TLOU pt 2 now on twitter

This shit is releasing earlier than we think

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As excited as I am for The Last of Us Part II, with the State of Play being only 20 minutes-long, I hope whatever they show during the broadcast itself is like one minute-long followed by a "Watch the full trailer on YouTube"-sort of thing. Probably not going to happen though. (I just want a bunch of fun announcements.)

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
As excited as I am for The Last of Us Part II, with the State of Play being only 20 minutes-long, I hope whatever they show during the broadcast itself is like one minute-long followed by a "Watch the full trailer on YouTube"-sort of thing. Probably not going to happen though. (I just want a bunch of fun announcements.)

I believe we'll see a trailer on tuesday and some gameplay demo 8-10 minutes long on the 26th, some PlayStation Underground or something like that.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, there's a Inside Xbox on the same day. Bully could be announced there as well.

I honestly can't see it.

Inside Xbox is an hour of meandering. There have been I don't know, a dozen of them? Has anything of significance ever come out of that?
Not saying state of play is far superior, so far it has a pretty fat stink on it, but if it was between those 2, my money is on sop.
Could be its own thing too. Dunno.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I need to see more from GoT, while the game looks stunning, I need to see more from the gameplay which wasn't convincing to me. Hopefully they'll show something at this SoP.