• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When the hell is this soundtrack dropping? Loved it in the film.

Venom's getting its sequel. But it's the ceiling for these live action Spidey films, and is hardly a sustainable strategy for them going forward. And I believe Sony knows that, which is why I doubt they're ever pulling Holland out of the MCU.

Pretty sure that Vince track is in the film. I remember hearing it.
It was in the film, but only in the credits IIRC.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I see this is getting an IMAX release in the States, not so much here. Only current IMAX releases are Mortal Engines and Aquaman. Shame, would've loved to see this in IMAX

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Took them until the last minute but my go-to theaters finally added Dolby Cinema and IMAX showings yesterday. For the last couple weeks they only had 2D and 3D showings available for reservation... for some reason.

This Saturday I'll be seeing Spider-Verse 2nd viewing in Dolby Cinema... followed by Aquaman (courtesy of the amazon prime early screening), double feature 🙌

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not one to bandwagon, but those three rotten reviews seem pretty dense.

Seeing tonight after work! So excited!

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yo what was the song playing in the midcredits? When there were all the animated spideys?? That shit was fire.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Jealous of the peeps seeing it tonight. Considered it but I ended up taking an extra shift at work instead : p

Gonna see it Friday probably. Probably twice this weekend, once alone in 2D and once with a friend in 3D.

Soooo exited.

Oct 27, 2017
I take my nephew and niece to a movie every holiday and it was going to be Wreck it Ralph this year, but I think I'm now leaning more towards this. Helps that I'm also playing Spider-man on PS4 right now, which I think they'll also like to play along with me when they visit.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If anyone goes to see this and leaves before the post credits scene you deserve a ban on here. That's all I'm saying.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
181 Fresh 3 Rotten for a 98% and an 8.8/10 average. Its also at an 86 at metacritic with 41 reviews.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The film is amazing. I can't stand the blurry chromatic aberration they use for the background in nearly every single shot however. But besides that I honestly feel it's probably the best animated movie ever. I can't think of a single other film that visually impresses so consistently, where each scene could contain something new and fresh and interesting.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
this shit was fantastic. really hope it leads the way for more big budget animated superhero movies in the future. so much potential there.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic movie.

Also, one of the best post credit scenes I've seen in a long time.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
This movie was fantastic, and was such a wonderful reprieve from what *I* feel are such paint-by-the-numbers MCU films (I thought the last Avengers was only okay, and BP bored me after the first 30 min), and the utter mess that is DCEU.

I'd give it an enthusiastic 8, and is just as good - if not better than - Homecoming. And light years better than Venom.

Just brimming with creative visuals and witty in-jokes. Soundtrack was phenomenal.

Really liked this one. The hyper-shit trailers beforehand had me worried this would be more neutered than I was expecting, but that ended up not being the case.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Movie comes out next week here. The wait is going to be torture.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished seeing it, best visuals I've ever seen in an animated movie, my only complaint is it needed alot more Noir Spiderman