• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
my eyes went wide.

that certainly highlights the complaint that Democrats just use black people for a vote.

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting an interview, then it's a 31 second clip and a bad joke. Am I supposed to be mad ?

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I swear Joe Biden's foot just grows from his mouth instead of his leg.

Just shut the fuck up dude. He sucks but we need him to beat Trump at this point.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Why did we put the risk of the world on this guy. I love DIamond Joe (not so much his policy) but it was just so risky.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
It just gets worse with every one of Biden threads. Dude needs to learn when to stfu sometimes especially after saying such nonsense like this.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so many layers of fuckery to this. telling black people how to properly be black. telling them they basically have to vote for you no matter what because the other guy is slightly worse. what a fucking racist dickhead

True. But it's a joke. This is turning into an eating crackers situation.

racism isn't a joke, what is your problem

Oct 25, 2017
..... It's an end of interview joke. He isn't at all serious.
It's racist comment that highlights how conditional the "respect" and attention the African American community receives from white liberals is, also it's very cool stripping someone of their identity based off of their political decisions is a very funny joke to you.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Modern communication technology means that even though his handlers have hidden him away in a basement for months while America burns, Biden still has the ability to outdo himself in terms of being Joe Biden.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Why is noone from the DNC trying to rein in Biden? Every time he speaks he's bleeding voters.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe we have an even worse candidate than Hillary this time. What the FUCK DNC. Why do we have the fucking cryptkeeper as our guy?

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the endless flood of braindead fucking white liberals that will populate this thread to excuse this because he didn't literally call someone a nigger

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a candidate that AT BEST people are supporting begrudgingly...lol.
I mean this just shows a bubble, now that the sexual assault allegations have been dispersed (and even before for a lot of people) Biden has a lot of genuine support. It may not be plainly evident here or on Twitter but a lot of people really like Biden, partly because of his adjacency to Obama and partly because he gives off a more moderate-democrat vibe, yet is extremely apt at working with a wide group of people.

I wasn't happy with Biden as a candidate, especially so while the allegations still held weight, but outside of his dumbass gaffes I feel much better with him as the candidate after seeing how he has adapted his policies based on working with Bernie and in the face of COVID.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Do you...

Do you not see what he is saying..?
So the answer is no and you just made something up and your response is for me to look at what he said? What the heck are you on about mate? I didn't make the claim. You're the one sharing fiction. A dumb statement doesn't mean he's bled voters at any point. You wanted to say something to spice up your political commentary not necessarily rooted in truth.

I get that these topics are a breeding ground for the same one line one and done posts that regurgitate the same five statements about how we could have picked Bernie, but we don't have to resort to inaccurate claims as well.

Last edited:

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He held it together for the interview, but had to fumble that shit out in the last 20 seconds. Even in the interview's context the spontaneity of that statement was ridiculous.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Is it really a joke if it's an exact repetition of a sentiment that the party sincerely and frequently expresses? It's a cudgel used against anyone with the slightest doubt or criticism against Biden.

Neo C.

Nov 9, 2017
I wish all the popular dems representative would speak for him, while his team hides him under a rock.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
The premise of this "joke" represent the true feelings of Joe Biden and the party.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Why do so many Dem candidates go on this show? It always ends badly for them.

Hillary with her hot sauce, Kamala and her Snoop music, Warren and being compared to Dolezal... now this with Biden. It ALWAYS ends poorly. Why bother?

Also, Charlemagne Da God is just as repugnant as Joe Rogan in terms of his views. Why does this get a pass?

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Wow.

Welp.

Guy known for being a gaffe machine sticks his foot in his mouth, who could've ever seen this coming
I still remember my initial reaction when Obama announced him as the VP pick.

"Shit. Biden the gaffe machine will end up losing this for Obama. How could Obama pick such a gaffe prone running mate?"

Thankfully it didn't turn out that way for Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.