• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many oreos would you eat in one day?

• Serving size(3 cookies)

Votes: 77 12.6%
  • Half a sleeve(6 cookies)

Votes: 106 17.3%
  • One sleeve

Votes: 110 18.0%
  • Two sleeves

Votes: 22 3.6%
  • The whole package

Votes: 142 23.2%
  • N + 1 where N is the number of oreos you have already eaten

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Oreos suck

Votes: 92 15.1%

• Total voters

machine

Oct 25, 2017
What flavor?
images

Oct 25, 2017
If I could eat oreos without any health side effects, I'd probably eat a sleeve right now. Not a whole package though, that's too much and your mouth will be all goopy.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
If it wouldn't kill me I would easily eat a family pack of double stuft a day with milk. I try to avoid it all together now but normally I would stop when I realize I am almost at the end of the row which is probably 10-12 cookies deep in a family size box.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I misread. A whole day? Given an unlimited supply of free oreos and milk? A family size pack is one sitting so uhhh probably a few packs tbh XD

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't buy Oreos. Way too risky. My GF recently gave me some boxes of Girl Scout cookies as a gift and that was a bad scene as well.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
January-August i avoid sweets entirely and eat around 2000-2500 calories a day

On football weekends i go all out and get every craving out of my system, 5000-6000 calories a day. An entire package of oreo's is nothing to me. I'll eat an entire pizza, then a package of oreo's, then a pint of Ben and Jerry's.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would likely struggle not to eat at least an entire sleeve in one sitting. But I could easily kill an entire package if I really let myself go.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't eaten a single Oreo in months, but when I do I eat just two. I find them way too sweet.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I just had Oreos last night. I always have milk. I ate one sleeve, which is what like 15 cookies? I stop myself just so I don't go too far. Because I certainly can.

Pila

Oct 31, 2017
I'm in shape because I don't buy this stuff.
Totally unable to act like an adult, if I had oreos at home I would be eating all my oreos right now.
It sucks, now I want oreos goddammit OP!

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Generally a sleeve, but if I'm feeling it I'll down that whole package.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
I think I like the idea of an oreo more than I actually like the cookies themselves. I'd shamefully destroy other cookies/snacks if they're offered though... put on a lot of weight from coworkers bringing in sweets during the holidays.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
Oreos were the only store bought cookie I really ate. I pop them like potato chips lol. So a "sleeve" is gone pretty fast. I remember my boss and I were in the airport and I did that and he was like "You just ate 15 Oreos like they were a hand full of peanuts".

At one point I held the top spot at my work for "employee purchases" of Oreos.

I don't eat them much anymore as I am trying to eat smarter/better as I get older. But I could for sure go for some right now ;P

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
If I had an infinite supply of Oreos I could probably eat three or four full cases of them? Maybe up to six if I was eating just? Like, two cases for each meal. They're very tasty and not that filling.

The only reason I stop eating Oreos is so I'll have more later in the week.

Oct 26, 2017
I bought some peppermint Joe Joe's from TJ last year, it took me 2 months to finish it because I eating like 1 cookie a day if I felt like it or 2 if I did a bunch of house work and thought I deserved a reward

If I was kid me, 5 cookies in 1 sitting

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
A lot of factors to consider but right now I would probably eat a few.

Previously I've had an entire package over the course of a day. I couldn't do that if I wanted to, my stomach can't hold that much anymore.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
If we're talking just a straight-up cookie with filling: none. That shit makes me sick to my stomach just to think about.

If we're talking just the crumbled up wafers in ice cream: oh, a couple, I suppose?

Nov 17, 2017
Since you said "would", the number is infinite. I only manage not to eat infinite Oreos because I do not make them easily available to me. Theoretically, if my cabinet had a bottomless box of oreos, it's game over.

barley

Banned
Aug 16, 2018
Oreos are my biggest vice. It's not often (maybe once a month), but I'll buy a box and eat the entire thing, EASILY.

I recently bought 2 and ate both entirely, which caused me to begin a health journey lol.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
I have ascended beyond the realm of milk and like to crush up a few Oreos in a bowl of vanilla ice cream from time to time. It's amazing.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
We had a bag in our house for 6 months and ended up giving them away without eating any. I cant justify the cals

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If Oreos are in the house I'll eat anywhere from 1-3 a day. When I was younger, I'd fuck a sleeve.