• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Guys, thanks to the bonkers 90% discount on Nuclear Throne, I was able to buy both it and Stardew Valley! Vlambeer is awesome.

If you guys would be interested in my thoughts on both these games, I could post them here, I guess. Cheers. :D

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I know, weird choice. Here's thing. I really don't have enough money to get both. I love roguelikes and 2d shooters so I really want to try Nuclear Throne.

Stardew Valley is a game I've heard a lot of praise about. And I'm curious, as I've never played a farming game before.

So the choice is, should I go with something I KNOW I'll like or try something new? What are your thoughts?

Feel free to suggest other games, but do note that I only have a crappy i3 integrated graphics laptop to play on (and no gamepad. Only mkb).

Thanks for reading. :)
What are you looking to play it on?
Nuclear Throne is currently 1.20$ USD on steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/242680/Nuclear_Throne/

If you have that option and a Switch you can change your switch region to Argentina and get Stardew Valley for like 4$ and change, could have both for less than 7$

Edit nevermind, you get'em- ENjoy!