• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
71d.png

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
It's the truth as far as the gag is concerned. You'd be putting the punchline before the setup.
Oh, don't get me wrong, it was pretty amazing to go through that without knowledge of the end.

But, the OP could've probably come up with a better thread title that doesn't explicitly lie to the people reading it. Maybe something like "School bus driver gets violent with small passenger... but with a twist." You set up an expectation but you don't know exactly what's going to happen until you watch.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, don't get me wrong, it was pretty amazing to go through that without knowledge of the end.

But, the OP could've probably come up with a better thread title that doesn't explicitly lie to the people reading it. Maybe something like "School bus driver gets violent with small passenger... but with a twist." You set up an expectation but you don't know exactly what's going to happen until you watch.

Don't ever go into comedy.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh lul, I'm glad I finished the video. I had to pause halfway for a phone call and was all angry, but then came back and finished the video. Good prank vid.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this has to be a prank or something. It's too strange. The fact that they randomly were throwing kids toys before throwing out the person makes it a bit suspicious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.